Illinois going to be Jacked up

No game is "scary" to me anymore, as I no longer expect anything out of this huge disappointment of a team.

I wish it wasn't so for me but I can't help it. I'm like Charlie Brown, no matter how many times I get that damn football yanked away and fall on my a$$, I still get so excited that this time is the one.

I look forward to every game and am excited at every kickoff....they yanked the ball away again last week!! I just know in my heart I'm gonna kick the cover off that SOB next Saturday.....

F'n Lucy.

Go Hawks....sigh.

2000 0-31 (5-6)
2004 23-13 (3-8)
2006 24-7 (2-10)
2008 24-27 (5-7)

The four KF trips into Champaign. Illinois's final record in parenthesis.

I was at the last three...the 2008 game particularly sucked.

Hawk fans need to get over there and support the team. I have had it with this coaching staff but love the team. Stadium over there will be half full. Iowa fans should be a big part of it.

So now we have to drive to Champaign or it's all our fault?

They should be motivated to kick *** by the realization that half-filled stadiums are a not-impossible legacy of theirs if the Minnesota game squad shows up.

Nobody gets their team motivated like Tim Beck-something-I-can't-remember-his-name.

I could be wrong, but I think his name Tim Zookman. I think he coached Tebow at Florida when our LB Chad Anger was way offside on that onside kick in the Orange Bowl. Again, could be wrong, but I'm purdy sure.

I am more jacked up and ready to beat those bums! They got so lucky last time Iowa should have won, but this time I am ready to smash them and have Iowa so far ahead that it won't matter. I am ready to beat them by at least 4 touchdowns.
I hope you are suiting up

Illinois coming off a bye week and they're going to be jacked knowing Iowa got rolled by Minny. That spells disaster for Iowa.
OF course, Jack is my favorite poster in HN. I am sure he's pizzed off!:p
Lxzj62ZOyZBmy7ugapO3w5ZaxYuhuXNfT0vFHXSyXKPCunH2g1GsPYsnuSKM4vAHfXfw=s113

Anyone who thinks they can predict the performance of this team vs any opponent is kidding themselves.

Latest posts