Ihmir Smith-Marsette Says Why He Chose Iowa, Bailed on Minnesota

I don't know guys. As several posters on here told us Fleck owned Ferentz from the get go by landing Creamer and Smith-Marsette, and landing Van Dyne who was already committed to them.

Apparently he likes the phony. Look at his current wife. Fake hair, fake boobs, tats and who knows what else that can't be seen by the public.

Must have picked her up at a truck stop. One less "lot lizard."

I'm guessing Mr. Fleck and Mr. Ferentz won't have much to talk about pre-game when that time comes.

Emphasis on his "current wife." Not surprised that she is not his first. Can't imagine being married to that guy.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say KF knows a little more than the Fleckster when it comes to evaluating linemen. Flecky reminds me of Tim Brewster - big rah rah hard salesman type. We all know how that ended for Minny. Same thing will happen to PJ.

I don't know guys. As several posters on here told us Fleck owned Ferentz from the get go by landing Creamer and Smith-Marsette, and landing Van Dyne who was already committed to them.

Creamer committed to the former coaching staff, never to Fleck. Besides, this article soles of what the majority of sports writers and people here in Minneapolis are thinking about Fleck's first class.

http://www.startribune.com/fleck-sa...ere-s-growth-in-his-first-u-result/412533013/

Creamer committed to the former coaching staff, never to Fleck. Besides, this article soles of what the majority of sports writers and people here in Minneapolis are thinking about Fleck's first class.

http://www.startribune.com/fleck-sa...ere-s-growth-in-his-first-u-result/412533013/

Fleck had a HUGE advantage with Creamer, as he was already committed to Minny, and wanted to come to Minny. Frankly I didn't think there was any way we would get him flipped.

Fact is the Fleckster totally turned off Marsette and Creamer both. Fleck didn't want Creamer to take other visits, because they didn't want to lose him. He pressured Marsette into committing and that ended up backfiring.

Maybe Fleck will learn from his mistakes and improve, and frankly he will need to. Fact is he basically raided his own MAC recruiting class, and that is about all he got done isn't exactly setting the world on fire, since everyone said the guy is some recruiting guru.

Latest posts