If you live real close to Kinnick...read this

WMT broadcasts live from the corner of Melrose and Melrose for pregame couldn't u use their stuff? You are sister stations aren't you?

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but Jon...why not kill 2 birds with one stone and just broadcast from Wig and Pen?:D

I tailgate at 711 Melrose and it is owned by an investment group that includes Tim Dwight. Are you interested Jon? Just next to the Big *** Turkey Legs gentleman and the house includes the red barn........

Thanks to so many for the offers I received via PM, email, facebook, twitter and in this post. I have found a location.

Not to sound ignorant, but is Soundoff one of those call in shows that is like this board but with live radio callers? Jon - can you please give me the dial-in number and reserve 2 minutes of air time for "Pat from Evanston" on Saturday night, especially if the Hawks lose?

Ralph- I've admired your work across the years, and websites...but this week you've outdone yourself, in my mind anyway.

We gotta hook up and party on Saturday. Meet me in the free lot across the river, South of the Library lot (Library lot charges, so screw that, we'll walk a few extra blocks...right buddy?) Busch Light's on me, and I'm going to Aldi's tommorrow for the all beef hot dogs and restaurant style tortilla chips. If you want anything else, you have my cell...I've PM'ed you several times...did you get it?

I also got a discount card for Central City Liquors, so in keeping with the mood, I'll pick up Hawkeye vodka AND whiskey.

After the game maybe Red Lobster?...if we go Dutch.