If the trifecta return for senior seasons...

BSpringsteen

If Bulaga and Spivey join Clayborn in returning for their senior year, and all show typical junior to senior year improvement, are we looking at 3 Hawkeyes being drafted in the FIRST ROUND?

For you stat junkies... what was the last school to have 3 players drafted in the first round?

For you stat junkies... what was the last school to have 3 players drafted in the first round?

It has to have happened with either USC, the U, Buckeyes or one of the elite teams, right? I'm too lazy to do the research though.

Im just glad Clay is back...that dude is a force of nature and should have an explosive senior yr. Having Bernstine back will be huge and obv Spiv coming back would be a homerun. What a potent D!

Sidenote, I am stupid excitied to see the return of Hampton! With a little added competition, I think we will see a break out yr for him!

If Bulaga and Spivey join Clayborn in returning for their senior year, and all show typical junior to senior year improvement, are we looking at 3 Hawkeyes being drafted in the FIRST ROUND?

No. I love Spivey but I don't think he is a 1st rounder. Even after next year it I think Clayborn is a 2nd rounder. Just my opinion

Latest posts