If Norm retires, approach Tom Bradley?

seems like a solid guy and a good coach ... but I doubt anyone will want the distraction/circus that will come with putting him in a prominent position ... at least not in 2012

He could get a job with a crappy program that's already been beaten up by the media and needs a turnaround ... like New Mexico

You guys are underestimitating how close the coaching fraternity is. Bradley is known as a good coach and is very very well respected. He will get hired up by somebody, as he should. He didn't do anything wrong (unless he knew)

You guys are underestimitating how close the coaching fraternity is. Bradley is known as a good coach and is very very well respected. He will get hired up by somebody, as he should. He didn't do anything wrong (unless he knew)

Precisely. I wouldn't be surprised if Ferentz & Co. know him and have a good opinion of him. At his press conference today, he came across as being from the Norm mold: straight talker, passionate, hard-worker, seems to understand the huge challenge ahead of him.

He has been with the program way too long to not know. I can belive former players not knowing, however now that this stroy is out I bet there are a handfull of former players who looking back at things can remember some odd looking things. At the time they might have not really thought a ton about it but I bet there are some who just had a "it all makes sense" moment.

what's the d-line coach/stud recruiter's name? That's the guy I'd want to talk to.

edit: Larry Johnson

Last edited:

he knew. they all knew. widely known sandusky wasn't allowed to bring children on campus. yet he is involved with children with his program. things that make ya go hmmmm........it was their 'dirty little secret'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Precisely. I wouldn't be surprised if Ferentz & Co. know him and have a good opinion of him. At his press conference today, he came across as being from the Norm mold: straight talker, passionate, hard-worker, seems to understand the huge challenge ahead of him.

Again, not a chance in hell.

He has been on the staff at PSU since 1979.

You don't think he knew about why he was getting the DC job in 1999?
You don't think everyone on the coaching staff knew about 2002?

If so I have some swamp land for sale you might be interested in.

Throw in the fact his first act as acting HC should have been to put McQueary on leave. The fact that he is even considering having him in the stadium or around the team proves he doesn't have good judgment.

bradley has the horrible stench of pedophilia and child-rape clinging to him, right or wrong
no way he's hired by Iowa or any other legit program

Again, not a chance in hell.

He has been on the staff at PSU since 1979.

You don't think he knew about why he was getting the DC job in 1999?
You don't think everyone on the coaching staff knew about 2002?

If so I have some swamp land for sale you might be interested in.

Throw in the fact his first act as acting HC should have been to put McQueary on leave. The fact that he is even considering having him in the stadium or around the team proves he doesn't have good judgment.

You likely are correct. Reading between the lines of his news conference today I'm not sure keeping McQueary on staff was/is Bradley's decision. There likely are some behind-the-scenes reasons why McQueary is being kept around, at least for now.

Ok we are trying to have a football conversation here folks not a child molestation case. PSU defenses have been pretty good over the years and I think this would be a great addition. Let's all remember they didn't molest the kids...or should we just continue the lynch mob?