If KF took the New England or Penn State job someday, who would replace him?

Rose86Bowl

I've always been curious of this, even though we all know he probably will stay in IC....only asking for fun

Kirk Ferentz will never leave Iowa to coach college football somewhere else. If he does end up taking another job, it'll be in the NFL.

I've always been curious of this, even though we all know he probably will stay in IC....only asking for fun

Please don't even bring this subject up, even for fun. Some don't know the difference between fun versus reality.

KF is not going anywhere. He's got it good at Iowa and he's smart enough to look at all the so called big name college coaches who've tried the pro ranks. These fools come running back to the college program as quickly as they can.

Let's enjoy this journey we as fans are on right now and just look at 6 days from today. That being the Northwestern game.

Please don't even bring this subject up, even for fun. Some don't know the difference between fun versus reality.

KF is not going anywhere. He's got it good at Iowa and he's smart enough to look at all the so called big name college coaches who've tried the pro ranks. These fools come running back to the college program as quickly as they can.

Let's enjoy this journey we as fans are on right now and just look at 6 days from today. That being the Northwestern game.

I agree, we are in the midst of something no-one has seen here at Iowa, why do you feel the need "only for fun" to bring this crap here now.
Save this for April or may!

Geez what a bunch of babies posting on this thread, its just an question on a message board...I would like to see someone from within the program but it doesn't look like they are grooming any young geniuses in iowa city...Mike Stoops is doing a good job down in AZ...Bret Bielema at Wisconsin...Dan McCarney ha jk...Jim Grobe at Wake Forest...Brian Kelly at Cincy cuz we can write that check

This is my first reply on the new site , and i must say this subject coming from a PSU fan (from his sig) , if i were him i would be more worried about next weeks game when they get wrecked by OSU .

This is my first reply on the new site , and i must say this subject coming from a PSU fan (from his sig) , if i were him i would be more worried about next weeks game when they get wrecked by OSU .

It's an in-thread advertisement, not his sig.

While we are at it who will replace the Zooker after next season ? Do you have any favorites C.J. ? Come to Iowa and you will know who you will be playing for.

Latest posts