If I were Kirk Ferentz....

JoshClark

My response to any NFL personnel that asked me about DJK, I'd encourage giving him a year to see how he grows and matures, and ensure he keeps a clean record criminally and publically.

At that time, if he has continued to keep himself in good condition, I would say give him a shot.

I don't agree with Coach Ferentz sharing overly negative thoughts on DJK, but I can understand if he encourages patience.

I'm glad you said that. I'm sure there were loads of people who were asking themselves "what would JoshClark do if he were Kirk Ferentz".

My response to any NFL personnel that asked me about DJK, I'd encourage giving him a year to see how he grows and matures, and ensure he keeps a clean record criminally and publically.

At that time, if he has continued to keep himself in good condition, I would say give him a shot.

I don't agree with Coach Ferentz sharing overly negative thoughts on DJK, but I can understand if he encourages patience.

Good thing you're not Coach Ferentz. For crying out loud people let it go. DJK is in the past, leave it alone and move on.

True Duff, but JoshClark would have never let the 1:17 go down without trying to take a few shots deep down the field...

I'm glad you said that. I'm sure there were loads of people who were asking themselves "what would JoshClark do if he were Kirk Ferentz".

Here's the thing. KF said nobody asked him about DJK after Nov. What's he supposed to do call the GMs and tell them to give him a chance. No. Not his job. He has to be honest when they call, but not call them and beg. Like I said earlier, can we move on from this, I'm tired of hearing about DJK, JC, Lickliter, Alford, and Blake Larson.

Id give an honest assessment about his ability and if (and only if) they ask about his personality would I talk about that. But, no opinions just true incidents.

Even I don't believe KF would trash a guy to prevent him from playing in the NFL, regardless of how they got along.

I don't believe KF would ever trash a player. He would be fair about his athletic talent and then leave it to the team to evaluate the player's personality.

Just the jive I get from him - he's all business. KF doesn't have any grudges... which is a pretty darn smart way to go about it if you think about it.

I think maybe he just wasn't that good?....... like someone touched on earlier there are worse guys In the NFL character wise. DJKs success was directly tied to McNutt hes the real talent.

If I were KF I would first pay someone to rip out the sound system at Jack Trice, then find and throat punch RH. After that I would eat some coco puffs and drink a Yuengling.

Latest posts