If CJ wins the bowl game - how will that affect the dynamic between the apologists

A

alexzelada

. . . and the haters?

How much of the off-season will the board be filled with life-threatening radioactivity?

Re: If CJ wins the bowl game - how will that affect the dynamic between the apologist

I can only speak for the apologists, but most people arguing on the internet take any new information and use it to advance their previous argument. Its like whatever happens, guys on the internet will insist they were right about everything.

Re: If CJ wins the bowl game - how will that affect the dynamic between the apologist

Guys insisting they are right has little to do with the internet. It has to do with guys.

It changes only a little because KF defenders will say he came around and still defend him. They will harden their defense because the haters will turn up the rhetoric more. The divide remains.

It is true that in arguments one usually convinces themself the most.

I don't believe this is actually going to happen for one second, but if CJ plays the ENTIRE game, and we don't find out later that it's because JR is either injured or missed a chemistry lab, then my respect for KF will go up approximately 1%, and I will adjust my criticism during the offseason accordingly.

I really find this QB speak so ridiculous, especially now having read some of KF comments. He has spoke this way since JR returned.. It's so silly that we have to get sucked in like this and and shame on me for having been sucked in.. JR starts and plays entire game.. Bank on it.

This is just KF gamesmanship, he is trying make Tennessee prepare for both QB. It's a huge game for KF and especially GD. It's his audition to stay on as OC.. Iowa wins by 3 touchdowns or more. Just you wait and see.

Last edited:

Yeah, you are onto somethkng here.. But I don't think Tenessee's coaches are as gullible as hawk fans. They know JR IS PLAYING

. . . and the haters?

How much of the off-season will the board be filled with life-threatening radioactivity?

Yeah, the CJ Bandwagoneers have the easy route. If CJ starts and the TEAM loses, they can always blame the defense or the OC...but the KF blame is gone.

Doesn't mattter if he starts or not. This staff needs to go. Rudock should have been on the bench the entire season after the ISU game. The continual refusal by captain clueless to play the most ttalented players is unforgivable. That said, there iis no way Beathard plays in the bowl game.

Who cares?

I'll be celebrating a Hawkeye victory.

I'm just happy that there is a name for people who support KF....The Apologists. Nice.

What do we call the people who tear him down? Realists?

Well, this story has turned into a "if my aunt had a package, she'd be my uncle."
Of course, JR was going to be the starter.

I assume that it will bring everyone together and there will be no more in-fighting and conflicting opinions among the Hawkeye fan base. Duh.

Beathard is not going to start.

Beathard is not going to start.

But wonder if we're down 27-19 at the start of the 4 qtr. CJ comes in and wins the game. Second time this season CJ has to bail out JR. What happens then?

Yes, this whole CJ starting is just wasting time and space I've come to realize. Should've known. JR will start as we all know, come on!

More important question ... If CJ wins the bowl game, does it erase the ISU, Nebby and possibly Wisky and Maryland losses that would have been W's if he played?;)