If CJ wins the bowl game - how will that affect the dynamic between the apologists

Re: If CJ wins the bowl game - how will that affect the dynamic between the apologist

Yeah, you are onto somethkng here.. But I don't think Tenessee's coaches are as gullible as hawk fans. They know JR IS PLAYING

Yes. I'm sure they wiped their brows and gave out a collective "whew!" after they came to that conclusion.

Re: If CJ wins the bowl game - how will that affect the dynamic between the apologist

Yeah, the CJ Bandwagoneers have the easy route. If CJ starts and the TEAM loses, they can always blame the defense or the OC...but the KF blame is gone.

Oh I think they would blame KF for not giving him the game experience needed during the season to win the bowl game.

This is an easy game to play. Did I win?

IF CJ starts.. Which he won't. Mooooot.

But wonder if we're down 27-19 at the start of the 4 qtr. CJ comes in and wins the game. Second time this season CJ has to bail out JR. What happens then?

I also wonder what people would say if CJ starts, is down by 2 scores, is relieved by JR, who leads a comeback for the win.

I also wonder what people would say if CJ starts, is down by 2 scores, is relieved by JR, who leads a comeback for the win.

They would say..."I just had the craziest dream!"

Who cares?

I'll be celebrating a Hawkeye victory.

X1000.

I'll also likely not come here for a couple days; as this place is unbearable after a game (win or lose).

IF C.J. wins the bowl game

1. One player does not win a football game
2. If you really believe the Marty Tirrell stuff...you're pretty gullible
3. If somehow #1 and #2 did play out...who gives a damn about the chatter. I'd be more interested in what it meant for the team.

If CJ starts that must mean he has been practicing really well. We all know that how a player practices means everything to captain clueless. No way he starts, but if he does, which I hope so, then it just shows how utterly lost clueless is. Not good enough to get minutes when checkdown charlie is stinking it up against Nebby, but starts the bowl game. Nothing would surprise me though with clueless and co.

IF C.J. wins the bowl game

1. One player does not win a football game
2. If you really believe the Marty Tirrell stuff...you're pretty gullible
3. If somehow #1 and #2 did play out...who gives a damn about the chatter. I'd be more interested in what it meant for the team.

I have an Obama grant to create a scientific study on the reasons people ignore questions so that they can pose their own question with a little ad-hominem thrown in. Yes, some trolling is required. And sure, it's a ridiculous waste of taxpayer money. But hey, that's the only thing our gov't is good at anymore: Trolling the electorate and wasting their money.