If Bohannon makes 3 three's...

If him and Fredrick could've stopped ten let alone one dribble drive we would've been in the game. The same long term issues on D plagued us, this has been the case the entirety of JBo's time here at Iowa. Considering where we were as a program, I tip my cap to them for making us relevant again. Now hopefully we can play D next year with a new rotation

Last edited:
Thanks for the revelation. I figured that the starting point guard putting up 0 points was usually a recipe for success in the NCAA tournament, but after today's game and your post I have changed my thinking on it.

Well then, nice of you to be a dick.

Any Bohannan haters want to comment?

The defense was an even bigger problem. How many dunks did our D allow?

True.

But again if our leading 3 point shooter who is supposedly the best or one of the best in the nation doesn't contribute a point it's difficult to win. If he had just made a few 3's despite the horrid defense we would have been in it.

Thanks for the revelation. I figured that the starting point guard putting up 0 points was usually a recipe for success in the NCAA tournament, but after today's game and your post I have changed my thinking on it.

Oh and one more thing. You must be the high point of all Hawkeye fans. There is nothing like a fan being a dick because of his highness.

Good day to you sir.

And shooting guard... How many teams can put up 80 pts with their starting backcourt putting up 0 in a guard oriented game? (plus another starter put up 0) It's an unreal stat line when you look at it.

Oregon went all Don Nelson small ball out there. Which we don't have the horses at the guard positions to do. The stats bear that out as plainly as ever. Just a terrible matchup for us. We needed them to have an off night shooting like we did when we played Gonzaga.... Since that didn't happen here we are...

And shooting guard... How many teams can put up 80 pts with their starting backcourt putting up 0 in a guard oriented game? (plus another starter put up 0) It's an unreal stat line when you look at it.

Oregon went all Don Nelson small ball out there. Which we don't have the horses at the guard positions to do. The stats bear that out as plainly as ever. Just a terrible matchup for us. We needed them to have an off night shooting like we did when we played Gonzaga.... Since that didn't happen here we are...
We have basically 3 guys on our roster that could play with the Ducks. JoeW, Keegan and TonyP; and JoeW is the only one with the experience to play at that level for the entire game. Keegan and TonyP will get there but just weren't ready today, as is the case with most freshmen that Iowa can bring in.

We have basically 3 guys on our roster that could play with the Ducks. JoeW, Keegan and TonyP; and JoeW is the only one with the experience to play at that level for the entire game. Keegan and TonyP will get there but just weren't ready today, as is the case with most freshmen that Iowa can bring in.
Can I add a 4th guy? That #55 from Iowa looked like he could play, too. ;-)

Collecting victim points is all the rage these days. By the way, did you know if Garza would have scored just 60 points we probably would have been in it at the end?

Your a fucking idiot. Thanks for letting us know. You really should get off your high horse. Its a fucking comment and a realistic one.

Did you know if we had could travel at light speed we could leave this galaxy?

Your a fucking dick. Just admit it. Dick.

You did by starting this thread.

You know what I said has a legitimate point. There are many things to point to regarding this horrid loss, and having one of the best 3 point shooters in the nation not show up is one of them.

There is a lot of hate that goes on in this forum and you are one of them that loves to flame.

My point though simple, is legitimate.

You can point to a lot of things to why we lost and Bohannon not showing up is a major one.

Who didnt think our outside shooting would struggle? Every game against a fast quick team that uses the GP that can beat Iowa does.

We never adjust to the fact that our shooters can be guarder into bad games. Figure out a way to over come that Fran.

You did by starting this thread.

Knight78, we all don't have the level of sophistication and experience that you do but that doesn't mean you have to pass judgment. As simple as my point was it is true. I wasn't trying to bait anyone.

My one post in this thread about Bohannon haters was, but only because Okeef pisses me off with his higher then thou attitude.

Latest posts