Ideas for the Wisconsin home game...

Hows about we adopt this mentality for every stinkin home game. CHA needs to be less “family-friendlyâ€￾ and more just bat sh*t crazy. This is how we get college gameday here in a couple months and have recruits visit purely out of wanting to witness a game here.

I couldn't agree more with you here. Fran has built this team from the ground up. It's time the crowd gives them a madhouse to play in. I mean I say this in the most respectful way possible, but screw the people behind you. Unless they are handicap tell them to get up and cheer. That's exactly what Carver needs, and it could provide a big impact on the game.

As for the Wisconsin game... I tried getting tickets too late and they were sold out already. I hope to god the student section brings some creative chants to this one. Anything to make him angry please!

Hows about we adopt this mentality for every stinkin home game. CHA needs to be less “family-friendly” and more just bat sh*t crazy. This is how we get college gameday here in a couple months and have recruits visit purely out of wanting to witness a game here.

ABSOLUTELY!!! That is why I love on that podcast when Wolfgang got all fired up about people standing up in Carver, and standing for the entire game. It shouldn't take a 10-0 run to get all the fans to get their butts out of the seats. And agreed with the other post about every big ten game being bat s**t crazy....the non conf cupcakes are the family friendly games....the big ten games (plus games like ISU/Notre Dame/etc) need to be a MADHOUSE. As the slogan was when Fran got hired, "lets get mad again" - its time for Carver to get mad again, and be every game what the Dayton coach called it after the NIT game a couple years ago - "an ANGRY BEES NEST"!!!

The way Wisconsin has started the season, they might be a Top 5 team when that game rolls around up in Madison. Really surprising. They seem to be playing BETTER without those 3 interior post players.

Could be a statement game to win that one.

Latest posts