Ideas for the Wisconsin home game...

Foval21

I was listening to the podcast and remembering last night was basabe bobble head night and thinking about how well uthoff played, I thought there should be something pertaining to Jarrod uthoff for the wisky game. Maybe a uthoff bobble head game and then someone can put one on Bo Ryan's chair before the game just to rub a little salt in the wound.

any other ideas?

Last edited:
I think Bo's heart break every time Uthoff have a monster game like last night for the Hawks, because in his jealous rage of restricting him on transferring to IA and 25 other schools, he's definitely a jilted Ex! Maybe a poster sign that says, "Bo, you didn't go to Jarryd," lol.

The red pom-poms need to be checked at the door unlike at Kinnick. I wasn't at this years football game but It looked bad on TV.

There's probably legalities that prevent it, but I so, so, SO wish we could have Bo Ryan bobble head night.

Tell Bo Ryna you cannot come here and work the referees in
th
our house!

I can't wait....I'll be at that game at Carver this year. Can't wait to see Uthoff stick it to the badgers and their garbage ball team!

Not sure we need any extra hype for that game. the only thing crazier than WI @ IA will be when IA visits WI. Already excited for that one!

If I get tickets, I'm definitely taking a sign that says:

"He (Fran) went to Jarrod" The "o" will be an engagement ring with a basketball instead of a diamond.

I like the idea from the podcast of having the wisconsin game being the 'stand the bleep up for the entire game' home game. I'll be there, and I'll be standing as much as possible!!! My seats are second row from the top, so wouldn't be blocking that many peoples view

I like the idea from the podcast of having the wisconsin game being the 'stand the bleep up for the entire game' home game. I'll be there, and I'll be standing as much as possible!!! My seats are second row from the top, so wouldn't be blocking that many peoples view

Hows about we adopt this mentality for every stinkin home game. CHA needs to be less “family-friendlyâ€￾ and more just bat sh*t crazy. This is how we get college gameday here in a couple months and have recruits visit purely out of wanting to witness a game here.

Have Jarrod donate his Wisconsin jersey to be sacrificially burned at center court before the announcement of the starting lineups. In the glow of the flames a tear rolls down Bo's face.

Hows about we adopt this mentality for every stinkin home game. CHA needs to be less “family-friendly” and more just bat sh*t crazy. This is how we get college gameday here in a couple months and have recruits visit purely out of wanting to witness a game here.

Conference games should be bat **** crazy, early season cupcakes are for the kids if you ask me.