Ice Storm Affecting TV - Other Options to Watch IA Bball?

Climb on the roof with a chisel, and start chopping away at the ice on the dish. That's what I would do.

Cable wasn't a good option since I live in a rural area and the cable package sucks. I poured hot water on the dish and it got all the ice off but it's starting to rain again.

One could have his better half permanenttly stationed roofside during the game with a hair dryer and a very long extension cord, dressed quite warmly, of course. My Dolls loved to help in any way they could.....

One time, being somewhat fearful of heights, I had my Doll of the moment clean the gutters on the upper roof. I remained behind the skylight curb holding the rope tired around her waist. The neighbor watched the entire thing......

I loved that woman dearly.....

Signed: Jack.....

One could have his better half permanenttly stationed roofside during the game with a hair dryer and a very long extension cord, dressed quite warmly, of course. My Dolls loved to help in any way they could.....

One time, being somewhat fearful of heights, I had my Doll of the moment clean the gutters on the upper roof. I remained behind the skylight curb holding the rope tired around her waist. The neighbor watched the entire thing......

I loved that woman dearly.....

Signed: Jack.....

And who says romance is dead..

Cable wasn't a good option since I live in a rural area and the cable package sucks. I poured hot water on the dish and it got all the ice off but it's starting to rain again.

Urine is warm. Drink lots of suds and set up a ladder to relieve yourself during commercial breaks.

Two birds, one stone.

Latest posts