IAFB '24 Game-By-Game Predictions

I’d think we’d all take 10-2 in a heartbeat. I just don’t see a second loss coming from the hands on minn. I think Kirk & co are going to have a little bit of something extra for fleck on that day.

I went back and forth on several games, including Minnesota, Iowa St and Maryland.

Cyclones are best of that trio but it’s here. I think Iowa will be rolling by November for MD but worry a bit about Iowa’s offense in first roady at Minny.

10-2 seems like the right number, but I think we take Minny in a revenge game from last year, and drop somewhere else. There are some weird road games in there. We are West Coast and then East Coast back to back, but there is a bye in there.

I went back and forth on several games, including Minnesota, Iowa St and Maryland.

Cyclones are best of that trio but it’s here. I think Iowa will be rolling by November for MD but worry a bit about Iowa’s offense in first roady at Minny.
Implementation of a new offensive is what has me most concerned w/ the Iowa state game. Hopefully they’ll be improving by the time they get to game 4. This year it would sit better w/ me to lose to Iowa state than Minnesota. Would love to see Kirk call all available TO’s up 30 w/ under 3 min to go at minn cause it’s not like he can take them w/ him.

What do you guys think the odds are of Iowa NOT hitting the over on the 7.5 win over/under?

If Iowa stays healthy it’s hard to find 5 losses. A lot of people feel the same way and is why the line has move a full point to 8.5. I heard that betting Iowa and the over has been one of the top 3 most places bets thus far on the 2024 cfb season.

I am 100% going to overreact like a MFer in game one if we start going 3 and out and punting right away. Veteran offense, new OC it is time to score some god damned points.

Latest posts