I wonder how all this impacts KF?

DuffMan

Obviously this is way way down the list, but I wonder how this impacts KF. Its no secret he grew up a PSU fan, and anyone paying attention to post game handhsakes can tell KF and JoePa shared a unique connection. In fact its fair to say prior to all this JoePa was probably KFs biggest idol.

I think KF ever says a word about this publically, but how do you think this impacts him both professionally and personally?

I'm sure it hurts him deeply. You're right, king joe was a role model for KF.
I'm sure he'll comment on it one of these days. Right after he gets done scolding "rob howe" for asking about blackballing DJK for the 28th time.

I'm sure it hurts him deeply. You're right, king joe was a role model for KF.
I'm sure he'll comment on it one of these days. Right after he gets done scolding "rob howe" for asking about blackballing DJK for the 28th time.

I'm sure he will too, but it'll be only a few sentences where he doesn't really go in-depth at all I bet. You know Kirk and his reserved ways... that's why I love seeing him flipp out after we've gotten screwed on a call. :)

You never want to be the guy who replaces the legend, but being the guy who replaces that guy, that's something to consider.

Here's the thing - it may shatter the image of JoePa that KF had in his mind, but it doesn't change the positive affect that JoePa had on KF's life. He can still be appreciative of his relationship with JoePa while being horrified by his lack of judgement and character in more important matters.

If you had the best Dad in the world, and then you find out that your Dad had an affair and killed the woman - you might hate your Dad and think he is a piece of ****, but it doesn't change the positive impact he'd had on your life up until that point.

Here's the thing - it may shatter the image of JoePa that KF had in his mind, but it doesn't change the positive affect that JoePa had on KF's life. He can still be appreciative of his relationship with JoePa while being horrified by his lack of judgement and character in more important matters.

If you had the best Dad in the world, and then you find out that your Dad had an affair and killed the woman - you might hate your Dad and think he is a piece of ****, but it doesn't change the positive impact he'd had on your life up until that point.

Sometimes...you come across as so very wise....how do you do it? ;)

Who cares? What's the point and can we move on?

This will affect Ferentz as much as me in every day life.

The PSU, Joe PA, Sandusky scandal, crimes and aftermath will remain.

In the mean time it has nothing to do with the Coach, Iowa etc... unless they decide to contribute to the victims's fund...

and on second thought we should all contribute to the victim's fund and STOP the crime.. right now/

Who cares? What's the point and can we move on?This will affect Ferentz as much as me in every day life.The PSU, Joe PA, Sandusky scandal, crimes and aftermath will remain.In the mean time it has nothing to do with the Coach, Iowa etc... unless they decide to contribute to the victims's fund...and on second thought we should all contribute to the victim's fund and STOP the crime.. right now/

yeah, this is dumb.

KF and other Head Coaches are going to see the fallout and decide to be even more controlling, secretive, and loyal. More money is going into college football every year, and any successful coach can just bully every other person in the University to get whatever they want anytime. The Kremlin-esque secretive nature and press conference siege mentalities are just going to get worse.

Latest posts