I wonder how AJ Derby is doing?

Wait guys. It's all a big misunderstanding. ESPN reports it this way:

"2011 was a pretty big year for A.J. Hardy. First the Iowa Hawkeyes quarterback was arrested. Then he was suspended. Then he was moved to linebacker. Whatever happens next, it won't be in Iowa City. Tom Dienhart of the Big Ten Network is reporting that Hardy has requested and been granted a release from his scholarship, and that he will transfer to another school.

- Vince "

Too bad. I really think ole' Hardy was really going to prove that ironmen can still play in today's game. He was the next Terry Stross or Higby!

Hey Vin, maybe Ahawk1 will let you in on his other rumor. He has another good one that should be out in a couple of days. If he gives you the next one and you break it before any of the writers or main stream press the entire HN should bow to you.

Hey Vin, maybe Ahawk1 will let you in on his other rumor. He has another good one that should be out in a couple of days. If he gives you the next one and you break it before any of the writers or main stream press the entire HN should bow to you.

I think the "other rumor" is already out and about. Two people who are usually right have texted me the same information and they don't know each other. Usually that's a sign more bad news is coming.

I think the "other rumor" is already out and about. Two people who are usually right have texted me the same information and they don't know each other. Usually that's a sign more bad news is coming.

Whats the other rumor?

'sup Reed. I already owe AHawk1 a bottle of booze for the Derby scoop!
Good thing I know what he likes...:)

'sup Vin, no reason to send a bottle just a six pack or a couple of 40's will do.

No way, bro. I treat my sources very well. :D

633232952966823883.JPG

Latest posts