- I want to hear one thing at the press conference.

Ummmm, Northwestern's offense makes it hard to get pressure. Lots of quick passes. And Persa is a lot like Drew Tate (at least in the pocket). Denard Robinson runs to run. Persa scrambles to buy time for his receivers, a lot like Tate used to.

It's a difficult matchup, which is why I wish we would tweak a few things against NW. But these guys aren't out of shape at this point in the season.

Penn State didn't have a problem last week getting pressure. Didn't they have something like 6 sacks???.. Despite several missed holding calls, our DL missed some sacks and allowed Persa to keep plays alive. BUT the play of the game is on stanzi. Up 17-7 and driving - stanzi goes back to his 2009 self and force a throw to DJK into double coverage for a pick. The game changed from there..

I'm not going to say the sky is falling... but something has to change on this coaching staff.

We are losing games because we are getting out-coached.

We are the more talented team and we are losing games... In fact, if it wasn't for great individual efforts to make big plays... we would have lost to Indiana as well.

I'm not saying we should fire Ferentz, but there needs to be some sort of change on the coaching staff, because this team is not a 7-3 team. With the talent we have... I don't believe that for a second.

It appears we have talent (sometimes), but I'm not so sure that the other teams just might have the same or more talent than us and we have been coached to overachieve to get the overall respect and higher media and fan expectations. Then again, I certainly question a lot of our coaching calls...