I told you all Brian Ferentz sucks

Between Brian and that shit ass Polashek coaching the OL it's always a disaster against good teams. Brush, rinse and repeat next week. It's going to be another brutal Saturday watching that offense.

I can’t believe some of these play calls . How many runs on second and long ? Why is Stanley allowed to audible? They never ever work. Somebody needs to explain why Goodson doesn’t start

Polasek is considerably worse, but Brian didn’t do much to help. I do wonder how you would have overcome that offensive line play as an OC though.
Stop calling plays with routes that take so long to develop. You move to quick 3 step drops and quick slants and outs. Then run draw plays and screens. That's just basic football that most people learn by 7th grade but Brian Ferentz must have missed that part.

After that first drive you could see the offense was going to suck. Michigan blitzed constantly and all Iowa could do is throw screens. WR’s didn’t do a great job of getting open but the real tragedy was Stanley. The line wasn’t great but his awareness was horrible and his accuracy was bad. Not something you expect out of a senior who has as many starts as he does.

Just brutal play-calling could've run pick plays and over the middle crossing routes/ rub routs, all day on that D and they ran about 4 of them. Would be better off letting some 10 year old with Madden game experience calling the plays. Unexcusable garbage eat a dick BF

Not sure what you''ve been watching but he's been the OC for what 4 or 5 seasons? The real tragedy is Polashek at OL coach....8 sacks with good O Lineman? How do you justify that for coaching?
What was wrong with the O-line? We got a rushing yard.

The play calling was ATROCIOUS!! He abandoned the run game which allowed the Michigan defense to pin their ears back and get all the sacks. If we stuck with the run we could have worn them down and then opened up the play action. Awful awful game by BF
Against the 13th ranked run defense in the conference. Brian is fucking clueless, always has been. Stanley is as well. Trying to put the game on Stanley's arm when he can't consistently complete passes over 10 yards. Goodson should have been in the game except for when he needed a breather. His blocking isn't great yet, but he is the only threat we have to break a big play.

I can’t believe some of these play calls . How many runs on second and long ? Why is Stanley allowed to audible? They never ever work. Somebody needs to explain why Goodson doesn’t start

The Goodson point is legit. He’s a serious playmaker, he needs to be starting and leaned heavily on. The only offensive elite player iowa has

The play calling was ATROCIOUS!! He abandoned the run game which allowed the Michigan defense to pin their ears back and get all the sacks. If we stuck with the run we could have worn them down and then opened up the play action. Awful awful game by BF
I guess Urbz was wrong. Iowa doesn’t know who we are.

That being said, Da Haterz aren’t screaming about giving up on the rush game; they are screaming about BF, Nate, OL and passing attack

And can’t figure out if you’re one dimensional this is what can happen.

Stop calling plays with routes that take so long to develop. You move to quick 3 step drops and quick slants and outs. Then run draw plays and screens. That's just basic football that most people learn by 7th grade but Brian Ferentz must have missed that part.
THIS!! This was on an OC who can't make adjustments. He is in charge of the O-line coach. He calls the plays. He needs to make adjustments. How many screen passes? Draws? Quick passes to Goodsen in the flats? Make the D play on their heels. Just a bit for christ sakes.

He is just like pops who has always thought you can play everyone straight up. No need for wrinkles.

Same old Same old regardless of OC in Kirk era. Defense is usually more than solid but offense pisses down their legs in big games.

Latest posts