"I think it's crazy to think ___ didn't know" thread

Evidence? No. But I haven't lived in IC in about 5 years and I knew when DJK was a sophmore that he did cocaine. I have a hard time believing KF and Stanzi didn't know

No offense, but your story sounds eerily similar to the 18 other people who posted rumors on here.

You may have first-hand evidence for all I know, but who's to believe another person, let alone a Clone. That will not fly on here. Not especially after all the rumors were debunked at least for the time being. And especially with Cyclones in your name :cool:

And you are naive. I sure hope he would send out his best WR. Kirk Ferentz makes 4 mil a year to win games and sell tickets. Hard to do that if you are suspending every kid on your team that does drugs.

True. But there's a difference between a kid doing drugs and one who's got an apt full of drugs and prescription meds, not to mention a convicted druggie roommate. If he knew ALL that was going on, he would not have kept sending him out there just to win games

No offense, but your story sounds eerily similar to the 18 other people who posted rumors on here.

You may have first-hand evidence for all I know, but who's to believe another person, let alone a Clone. That will not fly on here. Not especially after all the rumors were debunked at least for the time being. And especially with Cyclones in your name :cool:

What was debunked? For all we know 23 players did have drugs in their system. But the code of conduct states that they can still play. And since the test was done by the University we don't get to see the results.

I'm actually a tad surprised here b/c the 2 Hawks I watched the presser with yesterday where calling BS on everything KF was saying. I sided with KF on a lot of things.

What was debunked? For all we know 23 players did have drugs in their system. But the code of conduct states that they can still play. And since the test was done by the University we don't get to see the results.

I'm actually a tad surprised here b/c the 2 Hawks I watched the presser with yesterday where calling BS on everything KF was saying. I sided with KF on a lot of things.

I said all the crazy rumors were debunked "for the time being". I don't know that it's over but I'll believe they're not trying to hide anything and then look worse later in the process. They already look sketchy enough.

And for all we know, 0,1,2,3,6,14,90 kids had drugs in their system. BUT WE DON'T KNOW.

True. But there's a difference between a kid doing drugs and one who's got an apt full of drugs and prescription meds, not to mention a convicted druggie roommate. If he knew ALL that was going on, he would not have kept sending him out there just to win games

Oh I don't think KF knew that. How could he? My college coach didn't stop in my apartment ever, but he knew which kids smoked pot, drank, and chewed. I think KF knew that DJK had a drug problem but I don't think he knew the bolded part above. That's all I am saying

I think it's crazy to think Colonel Klink didn't know Kinch had a radio hidden in the coffee pot.

What bodily orifice did you pull that out of?

Evidence? No. But I haven't lived in IC in about 5 years and I knew when DJK was a sophmore that he did cocaine. I have a hard time believing KF and Stanzi didn't know

You haven't lived in Iowa City in 5 years. Yet you know that DJK was doing cocaine as a sophomore. I'm not that good at math, but DJK being a senior now would suggest that he was a sophomore 2 years ago, right? And 5-2=?

What bodily orifice did you pull that out of?

Just throwing a # out there. I could have said 50. I was just making a point that nothing was debunked. They stated the records were private and the code of conduct states a player can fail the test and still play. So nothing was debunked

You haven't lived in Iowa City in 5 years. Yet you know that DJK was doing cocaine as a sophomore. I'm not that good at math, but DJK being a senior now would suggest that he was a sophomore 2 years ago, right? And 5-2=?

That's my point. I don't know DJK, never met him personally and I was told 3 years ago he was a coke head

You don't technically have to be in Iowa City to know something about someone in Iowa City

He has the same source as Marty Perrault, the premium board at Hawkeye Report.

That's my point. I don't know DJK, never met him personally and I was told 3 years ago he was a coke head

Strange that there are so many Cyclone fans who claim to have known this for years (there are plenty on CF), yet this didn't surface until now? Several posters on CF noticed that peculiar tidbit as well.

Strange that there are so many Cyclone fans who claim to have known this for years (there are plenty on CF), yet this didn't surface until now? Several posters on CF noticed that peculiar tidbit as well.

The sun rises in the East, water is wet, Cyclone fans see a conspiracy.

All constants, my friend.

Latest posts