"I think it's crazy to think ___ didn't know" thread

Why? Do you think it would do a lot of good?

The fact that you didn't post it for all to see illustrates that you couldn't man up enough to post an insult, even in an environment where everyone is too big of a p*ssy to step out of anonymity.

For all we know every player on Paul Rhoad's team tested positive for drugs; ISU has the same 1st-offense policy as Iowa (in-house counseling).

Which makes your point... what, exactly?

The fact that you didn't post it for all to see illustrates that you couldn't man up enough to post an insult, even in an environment where everyone is too big of a p*ssy to step out of anonymity.

It wasn't an insult at all. Gotta defend him here.

Which is?

Not much. This is a message board, and while it's a neat story and certainly sounds plausible, I'm under no obligation to believe anything you say.

Like Billso said above, someone here could say they saw Austen Arnaud doing lines off the bar rail at Welch Ave. Station, and that Paul Rhoads was his supplier.

Doesn't make it true.

Not much. This is a message board, and while it's a neat story and certainly sounds plausible, I'm under no obligation to believe anything you say.

Exactly. Your reaction would be the same as others. I thought I would show TarHeelHawk a little respect and send him a nugget of real information. I have no reason to make anything up. It's your choice of whether to believe it or not

For all we know every player on Paul Rhoad's team tested positive for drugs; ISU has the same 1st-offense policy as Iowa (in-house counseling).

Which makes your point... what, exactly?

See you guys are getting defensive. I would hope that Rhoads, like Ferentz would allow 1st time offenders a 2nd chance. This is college football where you win or you lose your job. I have no problem with Ferentz not telling if any other players failed a drug test. Why would he? I like Kirk. Met him numerous times. Great guy to talk to. All I said is that he knew that DJK had a drug problem. And if I were him I would still play DJK b/c he gave Iowa the best chance to win

See you guys are getting defensive. I would hope that Rhoads, like Ferentz would allow 1st time offenders a 2nd chance. This is college football where you win or you lose your job. I have no problem with Ferentz not telling if any other players failed a drug test. Why would he? I like Kirk. Met him numerous times. Great guy to talk to. All I said is that he knew that DJK had a drug problem. And if I were him I would still play DJK b/c he gave Iowa the best chance to win

Didn't he already with the K Banks and the other couple guys situation? Or did that fall through? Or was that Chizik?

I really have no idea just thought they got caught smoking pot outside Freddy Ct. Maybe I completely misremember that story.

Not that it matters, just curious

Didn't he already with the K Banks and the other couple guys situation? Or did that fall through? Or was that Chizik?

I really have no idea just thought they got caught smoking pot outside Freddy Ct. Maybe I completely misremember that story.

Not that it matters, just curious

Kind of on Banks. They found seeds in his apartment but he didn't have a drug test. Than he took the drug test, failed and Rhoads booted him.

If you kick off all the players on your team that smoke pot, than you won't have a great team. I have no problem with KF and Rhoads not booting the kids for that.

Strange that there are so many Cyclone fans who claim to have known this for years (there are plenty on CF), yet this didn't surface until now? Several posters on CF noticed that peculiar tidbit as well.

My Grandma knew the Japaneese were going to bomb Pearl Harbor, She didn't tell anybody that until Dec 11, 1941.

I think it's crazy to think that Billso didn't know this thread would be immediately hijacked and driven into the ditch by cyclown fan bickering with ShadasRevenge.

images

LMFAO!

Oh I don't think KF knew that. How could he? My college coach didn't stop in my apartment ever, but he knew which kids smoked pot, drank, and chewed. I think KF knew that DJK had a drug problem but I don't think he knew the bolded part above. That's all I am saying

There is absolutely no way in hell Ferentz would play a kid who Ferentz knew had a freaking cocaine habit. Are you f'n kidding me?

That's just laughable, and not ha ha funny laughable.

Latest posts