"I think it's crazy to think ___ didn't know" thread

I think it's crazy that anybody who says something not pro Iowa would even be mentioned as getting the ban hammer. Don't go Rob Howe on me please

There's a place to purposely speak out against Iowa and Iowa fans. On your own site. The Iowa fans there are the ones that actually want to argue your babble

I think it's crazy that anybody who says something not pro Iowa would even be mentioned as getting the ban hammer. Don't go Rob Howe on me please
I think it is crazy to think an Iowa fan wouldn't get banned from CF if they said what you just said if it was an ISU player rather than DJK.

There's a place to purposely speak out against Iowa and Iowa fans. On your own site. The Iowa fans there are the ones that actually want to argue your babble

I got about 900 posts on this board and the only thing I have said that you may calling "trolling" is that KF knew about DJK before last Tuesday. And there isn't anything to "argue" about. He did. But of course it is a coincidence that they did a drug test at the same time DJK's place was getting raided

I got about 900 posts on this board and the only thing I have said that you may calling "trolling" is that KF knew about DJK before last Tuesday. And there isn't anything to "argue" about. He did. But of course it is a coincidence that they did a drug test at the same time DJK's place was getting raided

I didn't say you were trolling.

Just don't get why you can't have these same convos on CF.

I think it's crazy to think grown men wear Clown school colors on purpose.

0616_jackson.jpg

So very, very wrong.

Almost as wrong as being a clown fan.

Almost.

the only thing I have said that you may calling "trolling" is that KF knew about DJK before last Tuesday. And there isn't anything to "argue" about. He did. But of course it is a coincidence that they did a drug test at the same time DJK's place was getting raided

Nothing to "argue" about? He directly denied it in the press conference.

Random drug tests (by NCAA, Big Ten and the school) are administered nearly every week at Iowa - about 800-900 annually. It's been that way since 1988. Educate yourself: http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/football/22329-ferentz-barta-complete-transcript.html

I understand. I'm not starting threads about topics like this. Just giving my opinion in threads. That's all

When your first post in a thread comes unprovoked intended towards Iowa fans, you may as well be starting a topic :)

I think it's crazy how naive you are about college football. Of course he knew. Everyone in IC has known for 3 years about DJK's love for the magical white powder

Nice knowing you. You morons are dropping left and right. First crabs, then tanabs, now you.

Oh well.

Let's keep this conversation going before you get booted.

Do you have any evidence of that? I mean, like at all?

You're going all Marty Perrault on us here, man.

I think it's crazy how naive you are about college football. Of course he knew. Everyone in IC has known for 3 years about DJK's love for the magical white powder
I think its crazy that the only posts you ever make, Cy, is a knock on any part of the Hawkeye nation. You are transparent and a tool.

Let's keep this conversation going before you get booted.

Do you have any evidence of that? I mean, like at all?

You're going all Marty Perrault on us here, man.

Evidence? No. But I haven't lived in IC in about 5 years and I knew when DJK was a sophmore that he did cocaine. I have a hard time believing KF and Stanzi didn't know

Evidence? No. But I haven't lived in IC in about 5 years and I knew when DJK was a sophmore that he did cocaine. I have a hard time believing KF and Stanzi didn't know

I have a hard time believing that Kirk would send DJK out on the field every week if he knew he (DJK) had a drug problem.

You don't. None of you do.

I have a hard time believing that Kirk would send DJK out on the field every week if he knew he (DJK) had a drug problem.

You don't. None of you do.

And you are naive. I sure hope he would send out his best WR. Kirk Ferentz makes 4 mil a year to win games and sell tickets. Hard to do that if you are suspending every kid on your team that does drugs.

Latest posts