I stood up, walked outside, and vomited.

I screamed like a 12 year old girl at a Hannah Montana concert, then my Dad and I jumped around. I don't think my heart can take much more of these close games, I already have an irregular heart beat .. the next close game could be the end for me.

My Mom and Dad were here in KC from Iowa watching the game. I have now nicknamed them doom and gloom because of how they root for the Hawks. But, as Iowa won, we all jumped up sreaming and yelling, which caused my 7 month old dog to pee on the floor because he thought we were yelling at him. Then, my Mom started crying. What a wimp!!!:)

I screamed like a 12 year old girl at a Hannah Montana concert, then my Dad and I jumped around. I don't think my heart can take much more of these close games, I already have an irregular heart beat .. the next close game could be the end for me.

Hahaha...AWESOME!

Not the possible dropping dead...just the other stuff before that...lol

My brother was in a bar in South Bend after the ND game (he's a Domer alum.) A couple of jagoff clone fans were cheering against Iowa...he asked them why in the hell Iowans were rooting for a Michigan State team. They said because of all of those damn Hawkeye fans from Des Moines.

He informed them that he was one of those damn Hawkeye fans from Des Moines and informed them what a couple of pathetic losers they were.

Good stuff coming from a highly-respected doctor.

FWIW, he told me that my gag reflex was completely normal under the circumstances.

I jumped up and hit my hand on the ceiling fan. Then I began bleeding profusely.

I don't care though. The Hawks won. That's all that matters!

I think I may have all of you beat, I just got back home with my wife from the emergency room, after that last TD, I jump out of my chair, raise my hands and proceed to break the ceiling light in the family room and go to the emergency room and receive 7 stitches in my hand from the cut of the broken glass. Right now that $50 copay for an emergency room visit is well spent. The doctor about fell down laughing so hard when I explained how I cut myself.

I think I may have all of you beat, I just got back home with my wife from the emergency room, after that last TD, I jump out of my chair, raise my hands and proceed to break the ceiling light in the family room and go to the emergency room and receive 7 stitches in my hand from the cut of the broken glass. Right now that $50 copay for an emergency room visit is well spent. The doctor about fell down laughing so hard when I explained how I cut myself.

That is awesome! Now you have a battle scar to remember this game by! haha

NOONE "self-inflicts" after a win...like HAWKEYE FANS! haha...it's funny how our favorite teams can turn us into little kids again in a flash!

I can't begin to describe how I feel! It's surreal to me, can't wait to buy the C.R. Gazette tomorrow morning, may have to frame this one!

I can't begin to describe how I feel! It's surreal to me, can't wait to buy the C.R. Gazette tomorrow morning, may have to frame this one!

You should get up...NO, you should STAY UP! and follow the delivery truck and swipe the bundle when he drops off for the paper guy! Then return it after you pluck the sports page from each one...then send one to each of us!

Edit: HawkeyeShane is chock full of great ideas...that will get others in trouble instead of himself...and he apparently speaks in third person from time to time...he must've just picked up that annoying habit...

I called my parents and grandma. I told them I was glad they answered, because if they didn't I was going to cal 911 becasue they probably had heart attacks.

I ran around screaming like a 12 year old girl and then proceeded to almost pass out. I had to lay on the floor otherwise I would have. I am pretty sure my friend had a heart attack, his face turned white as a ghost and he had to sit down and was unable to stand up for like 30 minutes.

Yep, you win. Although, I should probably go to the ER myself. Oh well.

I ran around screaming like a 12 year old girl and then proceeded to almost pass out. I had to lay on the floor otherwise I would have. I am pretty sure my friend had a heart attack, his face turned white as a ghost and he had to sit down and was unable to stand up for like 30 minutes.

Did anyone cram a Bayer Asperin in his mouth? Yikes!

Latest posts