I stood up, walked outside, and vomited.

I shot off a roman candle. Woke my wife up....but it was the singing of "In Heaven There Is No Beer". Went and bought cigars. Honked "In Heaven There Is No Beer" in front of Jeff Agutter's house. Hope I didn't wake up his new baby.

i was doggy piled on by five large men, i was punched, i may have been touched in inappropriate places, i am bleeding in three different spots and i have never been happier in my life. Go hawks!

Our 7 year old, high fived me and jumped into my arms. Almost threw him through the ceiling.....then we ran up and down the hallway yelling and screaming. Got to love moments like that!
To HawkeyeRY--that is darn funny!

Our 7 year old, high fived me and jumped into my arms. Almost threw him through the ceiling.....then we ran up and down the hallway yelling and screaming. Got to love moments like that!
To HawkeyeRY--that is darn funny!
SPG:
You're raising that kid right!

I'm still in shock. But this beer taste awesome.

Thunder - LOL. That's hilarious.

I wonder what the reaction is on CyFanatic...

I called my parents immediately so I could relive the moment with my father. My mom answers the phone and says, "Don't tell us what happened. . .we paused it on the DVR." UGH! They called back 2 minutes later.

I called my best friend, talked to his 7 year old son, talked to him...then told him "Ok, gonna go throw up now"...but I was just joking...way to pick up the slack for me ThunderHawk! I hate yackin'!

Really didn't realize how much I'd be using the defibrillator this season. The Iowa fanbase has to be dropping each week. How do the elderly fans keep going through this?!

I had a simliar situation as the last poster - we had to start the game about an hour late while DVR'ing in. At around the time the game should have been over, we received a phone call from my wife's family in Chicago - Notre Dame fans. I figured they were calling to rub in a loss. I'm glad they were calling to congratulate!

i just cann't belive it. I was trying to text my neborigh and i was shaking so bad it took me 10 min to get the score to him

I had my 6 year old daughter on my lap because she is good luck. Saw the catch and don't remember tossing her on the couch so I could jump up and down myself. After the phone calls stopped we got on the computer, played some dance tunes and had a little party here in the house with the kids dancing, dad sweating to beat hell and I'm sure if I was 20 years older I might be in the ER right now.

I'm still in shock. But this beer taste awesome.

Thunder - LOL. That's hilarious.

I wonder what the reaction is on CyFanatic...

It was hilarious. Full of euphoria and premature celebration when MSU scored, then realization that Iowa might actually win after the play to Stross, and then utter disgust when McNutt scored.

Latest posts