I saw a glimpse of an offense last night!

Small comfort,82, but I agree with you. The first few possessions,I thought we looked crisp on offense and I thought it might be one of those games where we get good spacing,screening and clean looks at the hoop. But,as you say, it melted quickly after the first timeout...and the drought began.

I'm certainly no basketball guru, but is there a chance Bo Ryan made some defensive adjustments in that under-16:00 t.v. timeout to disrupt what we were doing on offense?

4 minutes of good basketball. Now it's the other 36 we've got to figure out. Brutal.

What are these "adjustments" you speak of? Is this something that a good basketball coach does?

haha good one username3! I really wish Lick would just once surprise us and make an in-game adjustment. How crazy would it be if Iowa came out into a 2-3 zone or 1-3-1 against Minny? I just think we are too predictable and that is why we continue to get our @sses handed to us.

haha good one username3! I really wish Lick would just once surprise us and make an in-game adjustment. How crazy would it be if Iowa came out into a 2-3 zone or 1-3-1 against Minny? I just think we are too predictable and that is why we continue to get our @sses handed to us.

Zone? Good one

We pride ourselves on being the easiest team in the country to prepare for. Switching to a zone occasionally would make the other team work on something else

Latest posts