I saw _______ on a ______, he'll be starting by midseason.

I saw Ron Zook & Tim Brewster in bed together, they'll both be coaching next season.

Interesting, because I saw Ronnie Zook and Timmy Brewster on a corner with a "will work for food sign" I just assumed they'd be unemployed by midseason. In their defense, they won't get canned until after the season.

I'm amazed at how easily some of you are amused. This is probably the stupidest thread in existance on this board. Jon, if you read this, please kill this idiotic thread. Sorry to all of you who somehow are enjoying this mindless banter.

I'm amazed at how easily some of you are amused. This is probably the stupidest thread in existance on this board. Jon, if you read this, please kill this idiotic thread. Sorry to all of you who somehow are enjoying this mindless banter.

If it's not to your liking, just ignore it and move on with your life. It's nothing but a joke anyway.

I have ingored it, until it somehow was revived again for reasons unknown. It actually irritates me just to see it on the front page. It's time for this thread to die. My opinion and I'm entitled to it.

I have ingored it, until it somehow was revived again for reasons unknown. It actually irritates me just to see it on the front page. It's time for this thread to die. My opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Yesterday was declared Epic Thread Day by Duff, hence the revival of several classics (including the "Don't Dismiss the Les Jepsen Talk" and "Think_________, but _________" threads).

I see Texass on a two game losing streak after Saturday. They'll be eating a huge helping of humble pie by mid season.

I saw Bud2380 stressing out about seeing this thread on the front page, hell be starting therapy by midseason.

Think HawekPrdatr40 but with less command of the English language.

Wait, WRONG EPIC THREAD DAMNIT!

Latest posts