I need a creepster ruling

I think the guys would have appreciated it and would have loved taking pictures with your son. Woodbury and Gesell are a couple of the most humble kids you will ever meet and they would have gladly obliged for a quick picture.

Living here in S.C. i have met MG more than a few times. 100% guarantee he would have taken the pick. Don't know the other guys, but Mike's a good kid.

Last edited:
I think it would have been okay to ask them. Agree, as an adult, it would have been odd. But to ask them to take a pic with kids is cool.

Some kids are, Scorpio, they can be taught many things between birth and three years old. I always talked to my children in complete sentences from the first, and after a while would start using two sentences. They would eventually start talking in sentences.....

Little things like that work wonders.....

I would also correct their usage from the first, even though they couldn't grasp the concept they would eventually start using the correct word/words automatically having learned from relentless repetition.....

I also cured their asking me to buy them something every time we went to the store, whatever store it would happen to be. The Very First time they would ask me to buy them this or that. I would kindly reply: No, and if you ask me again, I will take you out to the car, and put you in the trunk until I am finished shopping. Worked like a charm.....

:D

Aw Jeez, KINDLY reply? (put you in the trunk in the summer in Iowa?? that's a death penalty) No wonder they behaved. I'm having a problem understanding how this is "a little thing".

+
Aw Jeez, KINDLY reply? (put you in the trunk in the summer in Iowa?? that's a death penalty) No wonder they behaved. I'm having a problem understanding how this is "a little thing".
Never had to do it and wouldn't, just got their attention, and as I mentioned it worked wonders. Every parent has to deal with the children constantly saying get me this, get me that over and over at the store, and I simply got tired of it and with a sentence of two solved the problem.....

Never laid a hand on any of my children, never had to and never would.....

All I had to do was talk to then and occasionally raise my voice to settle them down.....

They had an advanced vocabulary at two/three years old and could read and write before they started elementary school.....

I happen to be very good teaching children, and have had the pleasure of teaching friends children, who were having difficulty in school, how to read in a few short lessons.....

:)

Last edited:
Never had to do it and wouldn't, just got their attention, and as I mentioned it worked wonders. Every parent has to deal with the children constantly saying get me this, get me that over and over at the store, and I simply got tired of it and with a sentence of two solved the problem.....Never laid a hand on any of my children, never had to and never would.....All I had to do was talk to then and occasionally raise my voice to settle them down.....They had an advanced vocabulary at two/three years old and could read and write before they started elementary school.....I happen to be very good teaching children, and have had the pleasure of teaching friends children, who were having difficulty in school, how to read in a few short lessons.....:)

What about potty training? Any quick tips on that? The aforementioned 3 year old has no interest whatsoever.

What about potty training? Any quick tips on that? The aforementioned 3 year old has no interest whatsoever.
No help on potty training. That is such an individual thing with each child. Sometimes I would have them sit on the potty chair at certain times of the day when they would go otherwise. I would read them a book and talk to them until they would go. Set them at ease and after a while they would anticipate the need to go. It is never easy. They all have their own timeline on that, and when they finally go, it makes things a lot easier for everyone.....

At the risk of being seen as a monster, I will tell how my oldest son became potty trained. Nothing was working. I had to go out of town for a week or so, and I told my son that the reason I was leaving was because he wouldn't go to the bathroom by himself. My wife looked at me like I was insane. When I returned, he was potty trained.....

He knew I would be returning in a while. I didn't tell him I was leaving forever.....

Just thought I would give it a try and lo and behold, it worked. That was the only time I employed that tactic.....

Another time, I was at a friends house and we were going to go to the store with his daughter who didn't want to put her mittens on. He asked me in front of her if children should wear mittens in cold weather. I told her that she had to wear her mittens or her fingers would freeze and fall off. She put them on.....

+
Never had to do it and wouldn't, just got their attention, and as I mentioned it worked wonders. Every parent has to deal with the children constantly saying get me this, get me that over and over at the store, and I simply got tired of it and with a sentence of two solved the problem.....

Never laid a hand on any of my children, never had to and never would.....

All I had to do was talk to then and occasionally raise my voice to settle them down.....

They had an advanced vocabulary at two/three years old and could read and write before they started elementary school.....

I happen to be very good teaching children, and have had the pleasure of teaching friends children, who were having difficulty in school, how to read in a few short lessons.....

Your kids are the exact opposite of me. Growing up I spent many a day in the trunk, and even though I'm 36 I still have a very limited vocabulary.

I spent so much time in the trunk that my best friend growing up was Jack. We still keep in touch and he's doing well...although I suspect he drinks too much.

Your kids are the exact opposite of me. Growing up I spent many a day in the trunk, and even though I'm 36 I still have a very limited vocabulary.

I spent so much time in the trunk that my best friend growing up was Jack. We still keep in touch and he's doing well...although I suspect he drinks too much.
7579557056_6aca8bc0f4.jpg

I know he doesn't know them.

I have met both of them. I may not know them but my impressions from meeting them and talking to them they would not care to take a picture with fans. My wife and I have got a picture taken with both of them, it is posted on my fb. They may get to a point where they get tired of the attention but right now they appear to love it. They both seem like really good guys that come from great families.

Latest posts