I know we're all really upset with tonight's loss,

GoHawks24

but just remember that the future is very bright. It just wasn't Iowa's night and Baylor couldn't freaking miss.

More upset honestly with fair weather fans. Oh no whats one more loss it was still a great growing season.

but just remember that the future is very bright. It just wasn't Iowa's night and Baylor couldn't freaking miss.

This team played exceptionally dumb at times. Missing layups and 2 foot put-backs isn't Mensa-ready basketball.

Good riddance to this season, let's hope they play smarter next year.

Hard to miss when you are given 15-20 dunks......

Thought we played the worst game of the year, showed no fire on D and the offense was extremely sloppy and careless.

On the positive note, Fran can show them this tape for 8 months straight daily.....if that doesn't get you ready to play next year you shouldn't be on scholarship.

Agreed, very good season overall. Great NIT run up until tonight, but on the bright side, finishing the season on a game like this can light a fire in the players when they are running out of gas in workouts this summer.

I am done with McCabe, Basabe and Oglesby. Guys bring little to nothing night after night and need to be recruited to the bench. McCabe acts like he doesn't think his weak crap is going to get swatted driving into the paint.

I am done with McCabe, Basabe and Oglesby. Guys bring little to nothing night after night and need to be recruited to the bench. McCabe acts like he doesn't think his weak crap is going to get swatted driving into the paint.

We don't get this far without McCabe especially. He hit some huge shots in the NIT. That said if Uthoff takes a chunk of his minutes next year it will probably be a good thing.

Are people really that upset? Ya Iowa played like crap tonight, but they pretty much got everything you can get out of an NIT. On to next year.

Agreed, very good season overall. Great NIT run up until tonight, but on the bright side, finishing the season on a game like this can light a fire in the players when they are running out of gas in workouts this summer.

Exactly. This loss will keep them hungry hopefully.

This game shows what would have happened if Iowa had made the NCAA as a low seed...and probably in the first round.

Thus, the NIT was a perfect tonic for an quasi-flawed year. Better days ahead!

I just wish we would have been competitive. I can handle a loss, but our second worse loss of the year to a team ISU swept and Northworstern beat on the road is hard to swallow.

This game shows what would have happened if Iowa had made the NCAA as a low seed...and probably in the first round.

Thus, the NIT was a perfect tonic for an quasi-flawed year. Better days ahead!

Would have? Could have, sure, but not would have.

Reasons we lost tonight...

1. We couldn't make shots within two feet. This has actually been a recurring problem all season. I've never seen a team miss so many close shots. Dunk the freaking ball Woodbury!!

2. Dumb turnovers. Clemmons continued to make horrendous decisions with the ball, and Marble wasn't playing very smart either. Way too much dribbling against a very athletic defense.

3. Baylor couldn't seem to miss in the second half.

4. Poor shot choices by Iowa. We jacked up a lot of threes just a few seconds into the shot clock while the game was still close. It was completely unnecessary and gave Baylor the ball right back. Very frustrating.

WTF???????????????? Are you really done with Basabe? Really????? REALLY?????? REALLY REALLY!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts