I just puked on myself

I lost the bet with a coworker/ISU grad. I am wearing an isu shirt today at work. Since i don't own one, he brought a really obnoxious red shirt in for me. Ouch. Back to work for my day of shame.

That's nothing....

I had to wear a Hawkeye scarf, polo shirt, and Bob Stoops style Hawkeye visor to work after the football game. It was awesome....

I'd take off the shirt, throw it on the floor, and proceed to urinate on it. Then rub the shirt in his face, and tell him if he ever brings up the bet again you'll kidnap Fred Hoiberg. Nothing makes a Cyclone fan go from midnight to six faster than the thought of Freddy leaving.

I would eat a bunch of corned beef & cabbage. I'm talking a gallon or two. I then would drink a Texas 5th of Templeton Rye. I hear there is plenty Templeton around now & not hard to find! Then puke down the front of it. I would then crap myself & wipe myself with the backside of shirt then give back to him stating "Thanks, better than expected. I enjoyed it!".

I would eat a bunch of corned beef & cabbage. I'm talking a gallon or two. I then would drink a Texas 5th of Templeton Rye. I hear there is plenty Templeton around now & not hard to find! Then puke down the front of it. I would then crap myself & wipe myself with the backside of shirt then give back to him stating "Thanks, not as bad as I expected!".

I would eat a bunch of corned beef & cabbage. I'm talking a gallon or two. I then would drink a Texas 5th of Templeton Rye. I hear there is plenty Templeton around now & not hard to find! Then puke down the front of it. I would then crap myself & wipe myself with the backside of shirt then give back to him stating "Thanks, not as bad as I expected!".
Nice attention to detail

You should of wore is at a diaper. The bet was just to "wear" it…right?
Good thinking. Lets hope i wont lose that bet again. I might be dumb enough to make it though. Revenge would be sweet. He's (actually) an intellegent isu grad(who'd a thunk it), so i might havw a hard time getting him to bet football.

Latest posts