I hope Iowa State crushes Kansas

If only the Hawkeye players had half the mental and physical toughness of the Cyclone players.

I like Hoiberg, and I like his team.

It's the inbred, cross-eyed, morbidly obese slobbering jackal ISUck fanbase that I'd like to fast-track to the third circle of hell.

The Dbag fans are why I can't stand lil' bro. Regardless, Hoiberg is a solid guy and great coach and his team is tough and talented in ways Le Hox are definitely not.

It's the inbred, cross-eyed, morbidly obese slobbering jackal ISUck fanbase that I'd like to fast-track to the third circle of hell.

The Dbag fans are why I can't stand lil' bro. Regardless, Hoiberg is a solid guy and great coach and his team is tough and talented in ways Le Hox are definitely not.

i attend sporting events at both schools and there are just as many dbags at hawkeye games, probably more so considering many of them did not finish high school

You just explained most Hawkeye fans.

To to the others points on tavern hawks....you are correct. Most Hawkeye fans that graduated from Iowa are great.

i attend sporting events at both schools and there are just as many dbags at hawkeye games, probably more so considering many of them did not finish high school

Not even close to the truth, but nice try at trolling clown.

Not even close to the truth, but nice try at trolling clown.

we have multiple the number of fans as ISU, so just by the law of averages there are many more hawkeye delta bravo fans. Ask your math teacher about this if you ever pursue your GED.

Latest posts