I have never been more sure.

There's no excuses.......we svcked big time. We got out coached......AGAIN! T he clowns beat us and that's that!

Not sure why anyone is surprised, Kirk loses to the Clowns on a fairly regular basis. I felt they would lose to either Ball St. or Iowa St. this year; almost lost to both.

Targeting? Key penalties on all of their scoring drives?

You mean like the interference penalty where they called it and then came back and picked up the flag incorrectly? Stopping an ISU scoring drive?

Ref's sucked for both sides. ****** teams play the ref card..

BCS at BCS non-con games always have a crew from the visiting conference. It's a Big 10 crew when the games in Ames. They reffed pretty good BTW. Iowa got plenty of calls in the first half.

Lmao you can't be serious....worst officiating I have seen in years. Every single scoring drive was prolonged by a suspect call.

Lmao you can't be serious....worst officiating I have seen in years. Every single scoring drive was prolonged by a suspect call.
All legit calls except for the targeting penalty, which was upheld on review so it couldn't have been too bad. You realize that sometimes Iowa commits penalties, right? That's what sloppy, undisciplined football looks like. Iowa got several key calls in the first half. I seriously question whether some of you people actually watch these games, or understand what you're seeing. The worst reffed game this year was the first one when UNI got screwed up, down, and sideways all day long.

All legit calls except for the targeting penalty, which was upheld on review so it couldn't have been too bad. You realize that sometimes Iowa commits penalties, right? That's what sloppy, undisciplined football looks like. Iowa got several key calls in the first half. I seriously question whether some of you people actually watch these games, or understand what you're seeing. The worst reffed game this year was the first one when UNI got screwed up, down, and sideways all day long.

Yep have a 50 home game attendance streak going and have watched hundreds of games . This Is with out a doubt the most sure I am money exchanged hands.

BS. UNI got flagged because they deserved it. Pass interference was part of their strategy to prevent huge gains. And the coulda been called for holding twice as much.

BS. UNI got flagged because they deserved it. Pass interference was part of their strategy to prevent huge gains. And the coulda been called for holding twice as much.
LOL, so flags against the other team are all legit, but anything called against Iowa is a screwjob with a payoff? Moron.

They weren't good, but we didn't do anything to help ourselves. We got up by 11 and tried to hold on for dear life. Classic Kirk.

Latest posts