I have heard enough. It is petition time.

Adam

I have given this a great deal of thought and searched thoroughly to equip myself with the most accurate details.

The continued incompetence of Gary Barta as Athletic Director for the University of Iowa has reached the point that tangible action needs to be taken.

I have zero faith that the University of Iowa will take appropriate measures as they have repeatedly failed to do so.

I believe it is time to start an online petition. A petition that we can submit to the Board of Regents and President Harreld to remove Gary Barta as Athletic Director immediately before more irreparable damage is done.

I am hoping that the members of this forum will show their support for this petition. I am happy to debate any contradictory viewpoints but please not in this thread.

I will be starting this petition as soon as I have time and competency, so please check back for an update on the petition.

I cannot even get my legislative representatives to address the travesty by the big pharma price controls and the astounding number of bankrupt individuals in our country due to unimaginable health care costs through high profit, insensitive insurance companies. They won't address climate change; they won't look at wage stagnation for middle class American workers; they won't protect social security and medicare. I guess I have spent more time than is necessary already on who was right or wrong on the Dolph issue. Priorities.

Dolphin has a great voice. And is a nice guy. But honestly is he worth all of this? He will be back for football no? Do people really think hes that talented? I think it sucks for him, but im not really devasted i cant hear him.

Dolphin has a great voice. And is a nice guy. But honestly is he worth all of this? He will be back for football no? Do people really think hes that talented? I think it sucks for him, but im not really devasted i cant hear him.

This isn't about Dolphin. My petition will be for the removal of Gary Barta.

No way the U of I or Learfield or Hawkeye Sports Properties can maintain him for football AFTER branding him a "racist". That sends an even "worse" message than the lie they have already pushed out to the public.

They have ruined Gary Dolphin's career. They will pay for it. I hope it costs more than the lawsuit of Griesbaum/Meyer. I hope it costs Barta his job as AD.

Below is the link to the petition to remove Gary Barta. Please help in the spread of this petition. Share it with your friends and families. Share it on your socials. Together as 1 voice, is our only chance to save the University of Iowa's athletic department.

Thank you

http://chng.it/X2bVVM5Hgj

Black eye, huh? Lol

UnconciousBias-Square.jpg

Latest posts