I have an intense or passionate dislike for ISU football

What about our protected long term rivalry with the hated Boilermakers? Haven't we been told they are to be our most despised team.

Personally, on the ISu front,
1) hope we win, (funny how "hope we win" has replaced "we should win by X points" from the HF years)!
2) hope isu gets 6 wins this year, and then goes to a bowl game in Detroit or Nashville and gets stomped. And C) that their fans eventually realize they suck at football, and that their coach is much worse than ours.
....Definitely agree with Walker above, that I could care less if nebby didn't win a single game.

Welcome back CH !

I was raised to hate the clowns so much so that now as an adult I despise the color red. I don't own anything red, I wont let the wife wear red.

I actually don't own a single piece of red clothing, not one. And it's because I live in lil' nebby land.

My wife grew up here and is a nebby fan, that said, she wears Way more Hawkeye gear than nebby gear.

Thought I'd go with the definition since the actual word is frowned upon this week. I hope the Hawks put a good ol' fashioned rump roasting on the Clones this Saturday, and stop [little kitty]-footing around with this second rate program. Nice that ISU is going to have a moment of silence for Tyler Sash, but my guess is that he'd say, thanks, but it's time to kick some a$$.

I try not to judge, but a ol' fashioned rump roasting doesn't seem like something I would want to watch.

What about our protected long term rivalry with the hated Boilermakers? Haven't we been told they are to be our most despised team.

Personally, on the ISu front,
1) hope we win, (funny how "hope we win" has replaced "we should win by X points" from the HF years)!
2) hope isu gets 6 wins this year, and then goes to a bowl game in Detroit or Nashville and gets stomped. And C) that their fans eventually realize they suck at football, and that their coach is much worse than ours.
....Definitely agree with Walker above, that I could care less if nebby didn't win a single game.

Purdue is not a protected rivalry. That ended with the addition of Maryland & Rutgers. Now the only protected cross-division rivalry is Indiana-Purdue.

Latest posts