I hate to say it..

Yup. Not trying to be a negative Nancy but our play has gotten alot worse since the season progresses. First round loss in the Tournament if we make it. I wouldn't bank on ISU or Iowa making it past the second round.

Warning signs are there........only if we lose out and boy that would really be a huge disappointment. But, this team is a mental midget right now. Really fragile mentally and that is not what you want heading into tourney time. Iowa should still make it, but I'm getting disappointed in our over all play and I would agree we are getting worse and not better.

Not sure completely what the deal is (sickness, being thrown off by the ceiling falling in at Indiana, twitter issues, and our own weaknesses). But, this team is not getting better.

I'll say it again, this team has not played well since getting into the Top 10. That could have been the worst thing for them.

Iowa will go 3-1 to finish their conference schedule at 11-7, win a game or two in the BTT, and clinch a #5 seed.

i don't know what has happened to our defense in the last few weeks, but it hasn't been good. Apparently we better get Basabe back soon. 2 terrible defensive efforts without him. Small sample size i know, but hopefully he gets back by next game

MSU coach figured out how to beat Iowa and other than Michigan game Iowa has stunk since then. Weak programs ***** about crap like Twitter.

Latest posts