I hate to be that guy but...

Can I just do the "grab your wife" part of that?
You are correct on the CJ part. Kirk Ferentz and his comically inept offensive scheme and "lazy" defensive scheme are sucking the life out of the program. It had the makings of a great day at Kinnick. Beautiful weather, electric crowd, etc. It took all of 15 minutes for the Ferentz crew to suck every bit of life out of the crowd. I went to the game thinking that this is the game the Hawks will turn it all loose. Be aggressive on offense and defense. provide excitement to the crowd. Instead, 10 minutes in to the game, I sit slumped over, head down realizing that this is truly the same old shit. The only difference is we are doing the same old shit with quite a few players who really are not up to the level of football played in the BIG. Conservative offense. Base defense on 95% of the plays. Absolutely horrible game management/game decisions. Why did we attempt a field goal with 5 minutes to go, down by 8 on a 4th and 5 from the 25? Even IF we had made it, we still needed a touchdown to win. Not really sure what we would have gained there. 4th and one from mid-field, early in the game and we punt. Again, life sucked out of the crowd. 3rd and one, deep in Wisconsin territory & here comes the qb sneak and the 50% chance that we will move before the ball is snapped. Fine that we run it. No sense at all turning it into a Chinese fricking fire drill to run a sneak. Another game without a true screen pass to Wadley. On a positive note, I listened to Dolph in his "kiss Kirk's butt" interview after the game. During the upcoming bye week, Iowa is going to clean some things up and rest. I feel much better now. Final ramble of the week: If the Wisconsin coaching staff was coaching Iowa and Iowa's staff coaching Wisconsin, Iowa would have won the game yesterday. Sigh..It is really a downer to think that for the better part of the rest of my life, Kirk Ferentz will be running the show in Iowa City.

Oh there is one more thing I wanted to say to you. You are proof that there are fans that go to the games because they are die hard Iowa football fans. You know the coach is a JOKE and so is the AD. I only bring this up because some of the Kirk supporters think that the people on the internet doing the complaining are NOT the same ones out there watching the games and that IS A DAMN LIE!!!

It is not time to bench CJ. I do believe it is time to start scripting 2 or 3 possession a game for Stanley to help him get ready for next season. CJ isn't "not" throwing to open receivers, we aren't getting open. And then we've dropped a lot, again, this season.

Latest posts