I hate the huskers!!!

piperhawk

Ok HAWK fans, was wondering if there are others out there that hate the huskers as much as I do. Example....I was rooting for the Russian bear in the Sydney games against Gardner cause he was at Nebraska for a year. I grew up in southwest Iowa and listened to the husker drivel as a kid. Moved to Iowa city for a couple of years, met some great friends and remember watching the championship game they played in against Miami (which they had no business being in) all my friends were rooting for Nebraska cause they are from the Midwest?!? Now I currently live in Omaha and I think my hatred towards Mark's team (Bo's real name) has grown!! If it isn't the local rag or the local news channel filling us with "is it safe to wear your corn head to happy valley" then it's how did the 3rd string line-man do on his intro level English exam! Please HAWK fans tell me at least one of you has this hatred in you??

Don't hate them, but because they're from the Big12 have hoped they lose every conference game this year. Yes, I was actually happy that Michigan won yesterday. Weird.

I hate Michigan, I hate Northwestern, and as of right now I don't care for Nebraska and there fans...i really only know a few but they are as smug as Michigan fans. I will wait and see how our game plays out Friday and how the few fans I know react to decide if I am in for hating them as well.

Don't hate them, but because they're from the Big12 have hoped they lose every conference game this year. Yes, I was actually happy that Michigan won yesterday. Weird.

Me too, and every Mizzou fan here in Columbia wishes them the same...haha. That's about the only thing I have in common with Tiger fans.

Here is what I have noticed about Nebraska fans. The ones that are actually from Nebraska are really nice and respectful fans, but the ones from Iowa are the obnoxious ********.

I dislike the Huskers very much, but that's probably because I've dealt with more of the obnoxious ones

Most of the fans still think it's the 90s and the Huskers are Nat. Champs. They are delusional still cant take it that they're not to huskers of old even after they were beaten by the Cats. Don't do well making their case for relevancy now so they always go to the old stand by. I hope we kick their A$$.

If I got a dollar every time I heard "well we have 5 championships" I would be a rich man! Like I said in this town of Omaha most people think the world revolves around the huskers. When I say I am a HAWK I meant it. That includes all sports! Not just football. It's like when they played in the CWS. The stands were covered in crotch jerseys! They for the most part cheer the football team on then become creighton fans in the winter??? I don't care what sport it is if the HAWKS field a team, that's my favorite team! Trust me when I say they are the most fair weathered fans out there.

Here is what I have noticed about Nebraska fans. The ones that are actually from Nebraska are really nice and respectful fans, but the ones from Iowa are the obnoxious ********.

I dislike the Huskers very much, but that's probably because I've dealt with more of the obnoxious ones

They are probably closet ISU fans, thats why.

Not saying that alot of Nebraska fans arent asshats. But most of the problem is because you live right next to there fanbase. Hawk fans in groups can be intolerable as well when they talk to a lone Cornhusker fan. Its all in how you look at it i guess, remember its college sports, not waterboarding.

Ok HAWK fans, was wondering if there are others out there that hate the huskers as much as I do. Example....I was rooting for the Russian bear in the Sydney games against Gardner cause he was at Nebraska for a year. I grew up in southwest Iowa and listened to the husker drivel as a kid. Moved to Iowa city for a couple of years, met some great friends and remember watching the championship game they played in against Miami (which they had no business being in) all my friends were rooting for Nebraska cause they are from the Midwest?!? Now I currently live in Omaha and I think my hatred towards Mark's team (Bo's real name) has grown!! If it isn't the local rag or the local news channel filling us with "is it safe to wear your corn head to happy valley" then it's how did the 3rd string line-man do on his intro level English exam! Please HAWK fans tell me at least one of you has this hatred in you??
Right there with you piper.... living in western Iowa, we have a different perspective of obnoxious Bugeater fan! The talk of how Nebby fans believe they have a birthright to NC consideration is a fact. They so live in the past, almost like Notre Dame fan.:eek:

Latest posts