I guess pick up games can get serious

Was your team in Chicago this past weekened?
No, our last tournament of the season was three weeks ago. All of our tournaments were in Wisconsin this year. However, my son did practice with elite a couple times this summer and the Wisconsin Academy elite coach is watching him so next year may be a different story.

I still want to see your son play this winter when he is in Dubuque. We will have to make that arrangement when the time gets closer. Best wishes on the remaining portion or your AAU season!

No, our last tournament of the season was three weeks ago. All of our tournaments were in Wisconsin this year. However, my son did practice with elite a couple times this summer and the Wisconsin Academy elite coach is watching him so next year may be a different story.

I still want to see your son play this winter when he is in Dubuque. We will have to make that arrangement when the time gets closer. Best wishes on the remaining portion or your AAU season!
This was our last tournament. Our kids played well.

We played a WA team in Chicago, IIRC.