I got $43,381 that says it's sokal who starts

NCHawker

All things being equal, they will be helped more by the guy who can make a play when the play breaks down. and unless the WR's make a HUGE step forward this may happen somewhat regularly in the first part of the season. You?

All things being equal, they will be helped more by the guy who can make a play when the play breaks down. and unless the WR's make a HUGE step forward this may happen somewhat regularly in the first part of the season. You?

I hope you're right. I'm not sure I can stomach another season of ulra conservative, do nothing but two yard passes, QB play. I think GDs offense requires a QB that thrives after the play breaks down.

I don't think it matters who the QB is. Sounds like all three are about the same.

We apparently still have no WR's who can separate. Therefore I anticipate another season of opposing defenses loading the box while they suffocate our WR's on their 3 yd out routes.

I don't think it matters who the QB is. Sounds like all three are about the same.

We apparently still have no WR's who can separate. Therefore I anticipate another season of opposing defenses loading the box while they suffocate our WR's on their 3 yd out routes.

For the reasons you stated about the WR group.... I would prefer a QB who is the better scrambler and who can create something on his own.

I'm guessing that $43,381 is your annual salary? Prole..... j/k :D

I'd wager with you that Rudock will be the starter, but I surely don't have $43,381 to put up. I just think Kirk goes with the guy with more experience in this situation.

This years recruits aren't here yet, right? Wonder how much of a shot they'll have to start. Thought some of the guys we picked up were pretty fast, but then again they're just graduating hs so wonder how ready they'll be. REALLY hope Powell is as advertised. We really need someone to break out at that position and early on.

I'm guessing that $43,381 is your annual salary? Prole..... j/k :D

I'd wager with you that Rudock will be the starter, but I surely don't have $43,381 to put up. I just think Kirk goes with the guy with more experience in this situation.

not salary...just the exact capacity of my wallet.

not salary...just the exact capacity of my wallet.

Baller!

warren_buffett_throwing_money_around.jpg

Last edited:
Wallets went out of style with the powdered wig, nobody carries a wallet anymore. Double prole.

That's news to me. I guess er'body rolls with a money clip now?

Oh well, I embrace the prole. I think I'll go to Red Lobster tonight.

I'm going with Wintergreen, he's better in a pinch.
The-Skoal-hockey-puck-in-its-last-moments.jpg

You "guarantee" based on what? I guess just BS... I guarantee if Sokol doesn't start we won't win more than 5 games, how dat?

well now you're bringing a completely different player into the mix. i won't bet anything when Sokol is involved. i think he has a legitimate shot at starting

If plays are breaking down in the first part of the season (N Ill, Mo State, ISU, and W MI) we have more problems then just our QB. I think experience with the system over the newcomers allows Rudock to start. If we can run the ball effectively I think he may start many games. If there's a QB change I don't think it would be until into the BIG schedule somewhere when the competition gets tougher and can expose more issues. If we have another shortfall with our talent at WR then I don't think it will make much difference who the QB will be which is why, in part, why Rudock never saw the field last year.

I'll take your wager. You lose; there's no player on the roster this fall named "sokal."

I'll PM you where you can send the money. Or would you prefer to handle through PayPal? Don't worry about withholding for IRS; I'll take care of their share from here. ;)

Latest posts