I gaurantee you CJB will NOT be the starter next fall.

LOL. Roth believed in the Bullies of the Big Ten. He wouldn't even recognize Captain Stretch-Play in his current incarnation. And he would follow Willies and Spearman out the door before letting himself be part of this deconstruction project.

LOL....would Roth recognize these Bullies of the Big Ten, or the current coach or running game?

Roth shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breathe as that quitter Willies.

LOL....would Roth recognize these Bullies of the Big Ten, or the current coach or running game?

Roth shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breathe as that quitter Willies.

Speaking of Willies!

The playoff run for former Hawkeye receiver Derrick Willies ended Saturday when his Trinity Valley team was upset by Kilgore 24-21 in overtime in a semifinal game.
Willies had two catches for 37 yards in the loss to a team Trinity Valley defeated 61-32 on Sept. 19.

When i opened this thread and read the original post I didn't see the date. I thought someone was saying this now and I thought we just had a brand new post of the century.

LOL. Roth believed in the Bullies of the Big Ten. He wouldn't even recognize Captain Stretch-Play in his current incarnation. And he would follow Willies and Spearman out the door before letting himself be part of this deconstruction project.

So you were saying Roth would've gottn canned at Illinois State, too? Or just left Iowa with Spearman and Willies?

When i opened this thread and read the original post I didn't see the date. I thought someone was saying this now and I thought we just had a brand new post of the century.

Your sneezing from the dust being blown off old content should have given you a clue...

I get 100% of the credit for CJB becoming the starter. Which means this 9-0 season is completely on me. All of you know that KF had no intention of making BeatHard the starter until after he saw my thread and realized the common sense within it. Everyone on this board owes me a beer.

2 possible reasons.

1) He leaves of his own choice (after making some calls to test a different landing pad)

2) If he doesn't leave Weigers or someone else will start ahead of him.

Now, I didn't type that because I think CJB isn't talented enough to be the starter. In fact I think he is. But after 16 yrs we all know Kirk. He has an iron-trap memory and a stubborn streak. That maneuvering by the Beathards in the media WILL be remembered. Kirk will not let that slide. There is nothing Kirk hates more than someone manipulating his decisions.

This has got to be one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen.

NOTE - I created my response thinking that this thread was started during the 2015 season and was referencing 2016 season as the one CJB wouldn't start. My bad.

That being said, your original post was still completely wrong and idiotic. It simply wasn't as idiotic as I originally thought. A guy names a starter knowing it will drive the former starter off campus and then he will figure out a way to not start the guy? Whatever.

Your post was still stupid and a stretch. I am too lazy to look, but maybe you bumped this yourself to find someone like me that would jump all over you so you could have some fun. Well you were wrong from when you originally posted this and KF has coached pretty darn well this season. I am not a KF apologist. This is simply a fact. Probably a fact you or others don't want to admit.

Last edited:
I still think Rudock was the better quarterback. CJB just got lucky and had some bounces go his away.

I get 100% of the credit for CJB becoming the starter. Which means this 9-0 season is completely on me. All of you know that KF had no intention of making BeatHard the starter until after he saw my thread and realized the common sense within it. Everyone on this board owes me a beer.

You're an idiot if you think Kirk made changes because he read your posts. He made changes because he read mine.

I just looked up CJ's bio. In a 13 game season he got 1 start last year! Yet I distinctly remember Kirk saying there was going to be an open competition. So in a season full of fail he get's 1 start and sees very little action during conference play. Can someone explain to me what put him into the doghouse? Is it possible the OP isn't nutz?

2 possible reasons.

1) He leaves of his own choice (after making some calls to test a different landing pad)

2) If he doesn't leave Weigers or someone else will start ahead of him.

Now, I didn't type that because I think CJB isn't talented enough to be the starter. In fact I think he is. But after 16 yrs we all know Kirk. He has an iron-trap memory and a stubborn streak. That maneuvering by the Beathards in the media WILL be remembered. Kirk will not let that slide. There is nothing Kirk hates more than someone manipulating his decisions.

Possibly the most dumba$$ post this season. Congrats! Your parents would be so proud. Now go join the Rudock loves fest on the Michigan board! SMH

Latest posts