I Finally Got To Hear My Favorite Song Today

3-0 would have been nice...but it's the Cubbies, what did I expect...

We're singin' now, GO CUBS GO! GO CUBS GO! Hey Chicago wha'da'ya say, the Cubs are gonna win today...

Last edited:
Marmol blew another! The sun was out! Zambrano got hurt! Some guy in glasses got in the way!

Cub fans are already calling for the waaaaahhhhhhmbulance.

I didn't get to see much of the game today except for the bottom of the 9th. Did Shark actually look good in his start?
He actually surprisingly looked great he only gave up one run which might have actually been unearned. But if he keeps it up and the offense can give him some run support he could easily win 13-15.

We should be 3 0.... Nice of Marmol not to blow a third straight game.

Actually, Wood contributed more to blowing the previous two games then Marmol. Although Marmol was a factor to blowing it as well.

Marmol blew another! The sun was out! Zambrano got hurt! Some guy in glasses got in the way!

Cub fans are already calling for the waaaaahhhhhhmbulance.

Are you really that dimwitted? Where are any cubs fans whining? Oh and Zambrano isn't even on Chicago anymore... Moron.

Good God, in my disgust for the Cubs I failed to notice the epic fail that is this the title of this thread. If you post on this board and your favorite song is anything other than "In Heaven There is no Beer" you are an idiot, moron, loser and prole and you deserve to be banned.

Latest posts