I feel sorry for King

He came back for this? I bet this is the last time that a Jr who has NFL potential sticks around another year to play for this coach.
King will always be a third rounder. Not pro team is going to draft a safety in the first round. King thought he could improve his stock...instead he's ruining it this season.

King will always be a third rounder. Not pro team is going to draft a safety in the first round. King thought he could improve his stock...instead he's ruining it this season.
There's been 9 safeties drafted in the first round in the last 4 years. From 2003-2010 safeties weren't being drafted high just like running backs the last few years. The NFL is finding out you just can't plug in a safety and get away with it. NFL offenses are so complex you need to get the good players when you can get them regardless of their position.

As a Hawkeye fan I'm glad he came back. But he cost himself millions of dollars. And the degree thing? What, so a guy can never finish his degree after the NFL?

I just think he made a YUGE mistake.

There's been 9 safeties drafted in the first round in the last 4 years. From 2003-2010 safeties weren't being drafted high just like running backs the last few years. The NFL is finding out you just can't plug in a safety and get away with it. NFL offenses are so complex you need to get the good players when you can get them regardless of their position.
OK. Stand corrected. King will be a third rounder because he has 'Iowa cornerback talent' and safety skills.

Latest posts