I dare to predict 25 wins+ this season!

25 this year doesn't seem too likely, but I guess could happen if you figure in the post-season.. Who knows?

Myself, I was just hoping to get to 20 wins this year, counting the regular season and BTT. Anything more is gravy as far as I'm concerned.

I'm with you on my optimism for the program, though. Getting a verbal from Peter Jok didn't hurt my outlook any, either!

25 this year doesn't seem too likely, but I guess could happen if you figure in the post-season.. Who knows?

Myself, I was just hoping to get to 20 wins this year, counting the regular season and BTT. Anything more is gravy as far as I'm concerned.

I'm with you on my optimism for the program, though. Getting a verbal from Peter Jok didn't hurt my outlook any, either!

I double dare you. I think they are a little young this year, but thats why you play the games.

So upset with the football team, you had to become overly optimistic with the bball team to make yourself feel better?

I have no idea if or when vegas puts lines out for college bball and # of wins. If they did my best guess of an over/under # of wins would be 19.
Hope you're right though. I wouldn't expect it starting a true freshman PG, no matter how good he may is, he will have growing pains adjusting to the college level.

So upset with the football team, you had to become overly optimistic with the bball team to make yourself feel better?

I have no idea if or when vegas puts lines out for college bball and # of wins. If they did my best guess of an over/under # of wins would be 19.
Hope you're right though. I wouldn't expect it starting a true freshman PG, no matter how good he may is, he will have growing pains adjusting to the college level.

I don't know how many games they will win, but one of the most exciting things to me is the coaching staff we have. I can't imagine them not exceeding expectations barring injuries. They really seem to know what they are doing. I'm looking for them to be a much better defensive team, and they have a lot of guys that can score.

I double dare you. I think they are a little young this year, but thats why you play the games.

I would agree with you, except our two PGs play with poise above their years. You need that in college ball, and we will have it. Woody plays with a lot of maturity as well. That will cancel out the yutes issue, in my opinion. The rest of our foundation has the experience, or can fill the void.

Latest posts