"I can't watch this *HIT." Fran

The postgame presser will be filled with questions about why the fans won't just shut up and get behind the team.

I can't watch his team play zone defense.

He's paid to do more than just watch, a lot.

I've defended Fran, I don't even mind his temper...mostly. But he can't coach zone defense for shite.
Wouldn't we have to see what it looks like when Fran coaches zone defense before we could decide if he could coach it or not?

Wouldn't we have to see what it looks like when Fran coaches zone defense before we could decide if he could coach it or not?

Fair. But if it's clear your current squad isn't grasping the position/spacing aspect...don't keep doing it against a team crushing it.

Maybe the worst coaching job in Big Ten history in recent years. Of course when you have Bohannon that refuses to hustle at the point of a zone giving up wide open jumpers you gotta wonder. Dan Dakich was right you're 3-12 in conference because you can't even concentrate for 40 minutes. Chances are that the team isn't doing some of the things that the coaching staff tell them but still. Give me Cook, Garza who were the only guys today that looked like they could compete.

Once again D gives up 67%....why would you think you can win anything giving up 100 points a game.

Maybe the worst coaching job in Big Ten history in recent years. Of course when you have Bohannon that refuses to hustle at the point of a zone giving up wide open jumpers you gotta wonder. Dan Dakich was right you're 3-12 in conference because you can't even concentrate for 40 minutes. Chances are that the team isn't doing some of the things that the coaching staff tell them but still. Give me Cook, Garza who were the only guys today that looked like they could compete.

Disagree. I was actually impressed with Nunge today. He had a couple of nice blocks, grabbed a few rebounds, and showed a lot of effort.

Yeah, is it Fran can’t coach defense or Fran doesn’t want to coach defense?

Latest posts