I Can't Stand Bo Ryan

I understand the dislike of Bo's sideline antics. He is a truly nice guy off the court though. He and his wife do a ton of community work in Madison and I have met him several times at charity functions for the hospice here. He is very soft spoken and seems humble when at social functions. Bielema on the other hand is just like he appears on tv when out in public.

To be honest, I find 80% of college basketball coaches annoying. I keep waiting for the stroke to happen right there courtside.

You are a funny feller! Glad you came back from your hiatus a couple months ago.

"You better get your affairs in order. You're toast!" :D - Bluzman to OK4P

I understand the dislike of Bo's sideline antics. He is a truly nice guy off the court though. He and his wife do a ton of community work in Madison and I have met him several times at charity functions for the hospice here. He is very soft spoken and seems humble when at social functions. Bielema on the other hand is just like he appears on tv when out in public.

This. Do I find Ryan's antics annoying? Of course. Does that have EVERYTHING to do with the fact that he isn't wearing Black and Gold? Absolutely. Fran does similar stuff. And without having seen him at his other stops, he may be holding back a bit now. I'm sure he knows he's the new kid on the block. He might let loose a little more as the years go by and we have more success on the scoreboard.

There are two coaches in the Big Ten that I respect, even if there are times when I can't stand them. Izzo and Ryan. I'd have had the same feeling about Knight if I'd been a little older.

Latest posts