I Built a Sweet Fort for my Iowa-MN Preview/Prediction

Not relevant to Minnesota but I want to make it to Carver for at least 2 games this year. Which games do you think will be the most entertaining that Iowa can keep close and possibly win?

Last edited:
As eluded to in the preview, we may see something like this from last year:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92XggemBbmI"]YouTube- Jan. 8 - Minnesota v. Iowa - Last 6 Minutes[/ame]

Although, MN is better and Iowa doesn't have Jake or JPete.
Then again, if you watch the offense in this last 6 min, this year's team looks smoother on the O end.

I would not be shocked for MN to have a couple thousand fans at Carver today. This probably will not feel like much of a road game for MN. I fully expect Minnesota to dominate Iowa for 40 minutes. Gophers win 71-45.

I would not be shocked for MN to have a couple thousand fans at Carver today. This probably will not feel like much of a road game for MN. I fully expect Minnesota to dominate Iowa for 40 minutes. Gophers win 71-45.

While I don't doubt MN should probably win this one, I would be shocked, nay, floored if they win by 25+.

JMO.

Haha...nice Stormin! You look like you're on day 4 of an ice fishing trip, broadcasting from the shack!

:p

NOW YOU THINK OF THAT?
I could have put props and everything in there. Some Molson Ice and some fishing poles and I might have been able to pull it off!
:)

I've been down on the team this year, but after seeing them compete hard in the past few games I would like to see them steal a win.
Iowa 58 Minnesota 54

Margin was right, not enough points though.
Nicely done.

Latest posts