I am the football god

hawk1978

If I wanted Iowa to win the national championship, I would create their schedule in a way so that their toughest games are away games, that would make their BCS ratings look good. And I would reach down and help them win a game that they should of lost (UNI)
especially in way that would give them confidence afterwards. I would make sure that the rest of the nation would underestimate them each week so that they would strive harder to prove their doubters wrong. I would also make OSU lose a couple of times to open up the way for the Hawks. And also I would xxxxxxxxx.... sorry that hasn't happened yet, so I can't reveal yet what it is.

HOW AM I DOING SO FAR?

After Iowa beat UNI in a miraculous fashion it did cross my mind that this team had a destiny, I feel more like that each week. I hope our feelings are correct.

After Iowa beat UNI in a miraculous fashion it did cross my mind that this team had a destiny, I feel more like that each week. I hope our feelings are correct.

It took a few days, but that crossed my mind briefly. Winning a game like that can be one of those "stories" by the end of the season.

If Iowa went undefeated, how many of these games do you think would be Big Ten's Greatest next year?

I knew when Iowa beat UNI by blocking 2 FG's, that this season would be special. I also knew that UNI was a very formidable opponent for our season opener (unlike most of the country)... I hear all the updates from my bro-in-law (friend/former teammate of UNI Coach Mark Farley).

If I wanted Iowa to win the national championship, I would create their schedule in a way so that their toughest games are away games, that would make their BCS ratings look good. And I would reach down and help them win a game that they should of lost (UNI)
especially in way that would give them confidence afterwards. I would make sure that the rest of the nation would underestimate them each week so that they would strive harder to prove their doubters wrong. I would also make OSU lose a couple of times to open up the way for the Hawks. And also I would xxxxxxxxx.... sorry that hasn't happened yet, so I can't reveal yet what it is.

HOW AM I DOING SO FAR?

You giveth . . . and at times you taketh away. Which board member would you like us to sacrifice to you so that we win it all in 2016????? (I will volunteer a name should you ask me)

HOW AM I DOING SO FAR?

Where we're you on a timely McCaffery ankle sprain last year? Or perhaps a Michigan State goal line fumble. You could have at least made sure the refs heads were out of their asses so they could see the hold on Jewell.

Latest posts