Huskers ready to hire new OC

Grady

South Carolina’s Marcus Satterfield, who put up 94 pts vs Clemson & Tennessee in the last few weeks. That's how it's done, boys and girls.

South Carolina’s Marcus Satterfield, who put up 94 pts vs Clemson & Tennessee in the last few weeks. That's how it's done, boys and girls.

Wow, crazy. Some South Carolina fans wanted him fired after they put up 6 against Florida the week before they played Tennessee. Amazing how this stuff works out.

Brian Ferentz

I am good at OC. Daddy says I am best. Pleez hire me. I promise to no hit walls and yell naughty words.

You guys are gonna love this. I was told by a Gamecock superfan that Satterfield had actually been relieved of play calling duties after the disaster against Florida and then the offense went ballistic against Tennessee (who has absolutely no defense) and Clemson. The word in Columbia was Beamer was gonna fire him and held off so he could find another job. Supposedly if you do a body language analysis of the guy every time they showed him in the booth against Tennessee he is sitting there with his arms crossed sulking even though his team was up by multiple TDs late in the game.

Latest posts