Husker Fan saying hello...

No kidding. Want to talk about a way to make friends, they would be coming out of the wood work.
The key Sker, is to post drunk in the p/c fourm, then nobody can tell if your hammered.;)

That is the trick, huh? :) I have two tickets to the game, should we raffle one of them off on here to join me? Maybe we could do a drawing, I can be bribed with beer as well...:D

That is the trick, huh? :) I have two tickets to the game, should we raffle one of them off on here to join me? Maybe we could do a drawing, I can be bribed with beer as well...:D

If I was you, I would look for a season ticket holder over here and play host every other year. Easy drive, get to see that game every year, tailgate.
I dont know if that will work or not, depends on where you sit and how hostile people are ect.
I was/am looking for 2 down there, problem is I cant take the woman as she wont wear Hawk colors with me (she is from NE, and a big fan). But I bet I can find a buddy to make the trip, or atleast I'll test her faith. ;)

EddyP is ultra-bitter about most things. He's pretty funny at times, but really sour for a young fella.

Oops I quoted vint...oh well.

Welcome aboard Huskrat. I too hate the cornholers..but just to be nice and respect your first visit here I hope you only lose every game by one point.

Welcome wagon......yaaaaaaahoooooo!

My father in law is a big bugeater fan. fricken guy tries to give my kids a bunch of lincoln salt dogs and cornhusker swag. its disgusting.

Welcome. I have always wanted to play NE on a regular basis thinking they deserved (in most cases) a better conference.

That dont roll round here, my step daughter is Hawkeye, thru and thru. :cool:

my kids are hawkeye fans, however, grandpa tries to convert them with bribes. Next time he comes out, I am painting the toilet bowl with a big N so he always has to pee on Nebraska.

Of all the names bandied around about inclusion into the B10, Nebraska fits the bill better than anyone. There are going to be some legendary games in the next few years and I expect that Nebraska will be well involved.
Welcome to the B10. But always remember, this isn't the B12N, there are no easy games. Get the grill ready, the brews cold and get ready for some great football.

Of all the names bandied around about inclusion into the B10, Nebraska fits the bill better than anyone. There are going to be some legendary games in the next few years and I expect that Nebraska will be well involved.
Welcome to the B10. But always remember, this isn't the B12N, there are no easy games. Get the grill ready, the brews cold and get ready for some great football.

There ya go! Good post.

If I was you, I would look for a season ticket holder over here and play host every other year. Easy drive, get to see that game every year, tailgate.
I dont know if that will work or not, depends on where you sit and how hostile people are ect.
I was/am looking for 2 down there, problem is I cant take the woman as she wont wear Hawk colors with me (she is from NE, and a big fan). But I bet I can find a buddy to make the trip, or atleast I'll test her faith. ;)

If you cannot find a buddy, holler at me and I will work something out. Seats are good in South endzone and I am 6'4" and around 290 so I don't think anyone will mess with you if you are with me. ;)

Welcome. I have always wanted to play NE on a regular basis thinking they deserved (in most cases) a better conference.

Thanks Fudtone. Not sure we deserve it but I am very thankful of our new home. Texas was just too hard to live with...bad roommate for sure. :)

Thanks Denis, no more Baylor's and ISU's for sure. BTW, I will be cheering for the Hawkeyes against the Cyclones... bank on it!;)

Latest posts