Husker Fan saying hello...

My boss absolutely hates Illinois, I was under the impression that they were your biggest rival due to recruiting battles and location. It might take me a minute to get all the rivalry stuff down but I am willing and eager to learn.

Don't get us wrong, we do hate and I mean hate Illinois but since we don't play them every year and will go 4 years and could be 6 years without playing them they aren't a "huge" rival or the #1 rival.

Really psyched to have Neb join the conference. I think they are a team I can really learn to hate. ;)
Just hope both teams are healthy that late in the season so we get a true test. Or at least all the injuries are on the Husker side.

Welcome. Expecting fun and exciting things ahead in the Big 10 with the addition of Nebraska and now, a championship game. Nebraska is the perfect addition to the Big 10. Storied program with an incredible history. Will be nice for Iowa and Nebraska to begin what should be a natural rivalry.

Welcome. Expecting fun and exciting things ahead in the Big 10 with the addition of Nebraska and now, a championship game. Nebraska is the perfect addition to the Big 10. Storied program with an incredible history. Will be nice for Iowa and Nebraska to begin what should be a natural rivalry.

Now, wait a sec...I thought Purdue was our natural rival?

Skers,
Welcome, a short introduction that will familiarize yourself with some posters here.

Vintage does the "Hawk call" at the beginning.

JD Miller has the state of Iowa tat on his chest.

OKeefe4 is wearing the Hawkeye booty shorts.

Stormin has the grill.

Duffman is the ese.

And I'm into face painting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBnqhn47hXM

Welcome
You forgot to mention that Okeefe4 is actually a Northwestern fan so his opinions do not matter to us.

Thanks Vintage. Should be a very good season, so many unknowns at play! Less than two weeks away...tick tock...tick tock..

You guys sure picked the right season to start off against Tattoo U and Meatchicken. Michigan State is a paper tiger. You'll kill them. PSU...you never know about them. Unpredictable.

We should be a lot better than advertised though.

How DARE you come in here and puncture all of our carefully-crafted stereotypes of meathead rube Husker fans who don't know how to post reasonably!
The nerve of you, sir! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Welcome aboard, Sker. Thanks for the strong, mature first post. Should be a fun season! :)

Good post Vin. :).
Sker, welcome. While we do tend to bash on other teams around here, we try and do so in an intelligent manner. Atleast when we are sober. :)

Good post Vin. :).
Sker, welcome. While we do tend to bash on other teams around here, we try and do so in an intelligent manner. Atleast when we are sober. :)

Thanks olddude. I try and limit my intoxicated posting priviliges. I always end up regretting something... ;)

I would like a bacon cheeseburger, grilled on a charcoal grill, with lettuce, tomatoes, pickle and onion, light on the ketchup, a little generous with the mustard and skip the mayo...

Get us some Iowa/Nebby tix and you can stay.

:)

No kidding. Want to talk about a way to make friends, they would be coming out of the wood work.
The key Sker, is to post drunk in the p/c fourm, then nobody can tell if your hammered.;)

Latest posts