Hunter Mahan and the new, top golfers ...

i didn't realize i said Rory wouldn't be good. what i did say i will wait a few years before annointing him the next great one, and Sergio was definitely over hyped.
and is anyone watching the Golf Channel with their at the Master live. they are very funny stating Tiger is struggling at 2 under par after 13 holes on the 1st round. as far as i know Tiger has a career 1st round avg of shooting 70 on the 1st day, not sure what they expect from him.

i didn't realize i said Rory wouldn't be good. what i did say i will wait a few years before annointing him the next great one, and Sergio was definitely over hyped.
and is anyone watching the Golf Channel with their at the Master live. they are very funny stating Tiger is struggling at 2 under par after 13 holes on the 1st round. as far as i know Tiger has a career 1st round avg of shooting 70 on the 1st day, not sure what they expect from him.

You just can't compare the hype of Sergio to the hype of Rory.....you just can't. Sergio had won NOTHING when he challenged Tiger at the PGA. Reporters were simply looking for someone, ANYONE, who could challenge Tiger and Sergio was tapped.....but at that point (and even now) he had won nothing.

That's not even close to the hype of Rory. He had a 4 shot lead going into Sunday at the Masters at age 21 and would have won going away were it not for that God-awful tee shot at 10. But then he followed that meltdown with the most dominating performance at a US Open since Tiger at Pebble Beach. He's also won a number of other tournaments as well.

Sergio was hype with no substance. Rory has more than enough substance to justify the hype.

show herby where herby said rory had no substance. you can't becase
it never happened all he said was rory isn't ready
just like sergio wasnt ready and they are not the next great one this isn't like hockey at all if you like putting

show herby where herby said rory had no substance. you can't becase
it never happened all he said was rory isn't ready
just like sergio wasnt ready and they are not the next great one this isn't like hockey at all if you like putting

Amen Duff. I don't think herby could have said it better himself.

A high fade will play at Augusta National

I'd love to see how this would play at Augusta.

242701.jpg.18034.0_display_image.jpg

I jinxed Sergio and Rory. Both back to -4. Go Freddie! And, the other guy in the lead is someone named Jason Dufner (great golfer name)!

Excellent golf name. He has become a pretty decent player. He is the guy who played sudden death with Keegan Bradley at the PGA last year. He's playing really well this week.

Tiger is really not putting well. If he can get within 4 or 5 he will have a decent chance....

If Phil didn't triple bogey #10 yesterday, he's tied for the lead. As it is, he's at -2, 3 strokes back.

his putter is all over the place and he hasn't been crisp with his irons. completely different player than he was two weeks ago.

Latest posts