Huff to Creighton

spliff45

Cole Huff ‏@colehoops 2m

Proud to announce that I will be spending my last years of college basketball at Creighton University.

At least we got trey dickerson...

Speaking for myself, TD was the recruit I felt we needed the least, but he will likely prove to be the kid we need the most. The more I read/hear about this kid, he just might have that "toughness" we need. Let's see how we do with recruiting the 2015 HS bigs.

It's hard to get players when the players on the team don't like their coach.

Exactly. Huff is really a "2015" recruit anyway. Theres still lots of targets we can get by next spring. We already have a good commit in Hutton. All isn't lost guys. Keep the faith in this staff. Their hard work will eventually pay dividends.

There is no truth to this post. Our players love Fran.

Trust me. I thought it was Marble. I was told wrong by a person that is closest you get on the team without being a player or coach. This person told me they don't like Fran and neither does the team. They said that the team likes Fran's coaching strategy and the way they play the game but they dislike him as a person. He apparently took it too far last year with the players by taking too many unnecessary jabs when they were already down. I was told he found their weak spot and just and just beat them down with his harsh words.

Trust me. I thought it was Marble. I was told wrong by a person that is closest you get on the team without being a player or coach. This person told me they don't like Fran and neither does the team. They said that the team likes Fran's coaching strategy and the way they play the game but they dislike him as a person. He apparently took it too far last year with the players by taking too many unnecessary jabs when they were already down. I was told he found their weak spot and just and just beat them down with his harsh words.

if this was true players would of transferred already.. also if they can't handle negative criticism from their coach they shouldn't be playing at this level

None of this is true

if this was true players would of transferred already.. also if they can't handle negative criticism from their coach they shouldn't be playing at this level

sometimes you figure things out too late. transferring isn't the answer for everyone.

as far as handling 'negative criticism'......there are attributes that separate good coaches from bad - being able to selectively use criticism is one.

i don't doubt waterboy one bit -

sometimes you figure things out too late. transferring isn't the answer for everyone.

as far as handling 'negative criticism'......there are attributes that separate good coaches from bad - being able to selectively use criticism is one.

i don't doubt waterboy one bit -
Losing in the first round isn't too late to transfer. And if it was true then players would of transferred especially younger players. Stop trying to spread rumors that are just that, rumors. If you want to post something like that then just say who said it, otherwise they know it's untrue and are to chicken to have their name attached to it.

Losing in the first round isn't too late to transfer. And if it was true then players would of transferred especially younger players. Stop trying to spread rumors that are just that, rumors. If you want to post something like that then just say who said it, otherwise they know it's untrue and are to chicken to have their name attached to it.

i'm not spreading any rumors. all i said is i wouldn't be surprised if this were true - what waterboy is stating. look at the antics on the sidelines. you think this behavior is just reserved for sideline performances during games?

Absolute BS!

Yep me having lunch with a buddy that happens to be very very close to this team is BS. If you want to think I'm lying then go for it but I wouldn't just say this for my own amusement.

Yep me having lunch with a buddy that happens to be very very close to this team is BS. If you want to think I'm lying then go for it but I wouldn't just say this for my own amusement.

You are posting on the internet. Nobody knows who you or "your buddy" are. Why in the *uck would anyone believe you?

**** off. I'm absolutely sick of everyone making rumors because their buddy heard some rumor from another buddy who knows a buddy. I've heard enough of that crap on the recruiting front. So I say again, please just **** off.

Latest posts